Thread: Nanaimo Scammers and WOT (2019)

Nanaimo Scammers and WOT (2019)

So much bait and switch or out right scams!

For the benefit of all, please add your experiences

Logan: scam
    Stassie: scam
    Amber: gross
    Alysha: gross
    Sasha Star: scam

Hope this helps save some time and $$

Laid-back User
    Which Amber are we talking about here? Amber Lane? This one advertising today on LL?? -> https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...hottie-4673056

I have seen her before and she is definitely not a scam. She has many good reviews here on PERB.

What is up with Alysha if I had a guess I'd say the same pics now are same ones from 3-4 yrs ago lol

I agree about Alysha. There are clearly some out-dated photos of her with her ads.

Quote Originally Posted by nmo_tallguy View Post
    Which Amber are we talking about here? Amber Lane? This one advertising today on LL?? -> https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...hottie-4673056

I have seen her before and she is definitely not a scam. She has many good reviews here on PERB.
    I don't know about Amber because I have not seen her.... BUT Sasha Starr is definitely NOT a scam. Pics are current and legit. Phone# legit, email legit, ads legit, and website legit.
    ---69---

Sasha is no scam... frankly she is one of the most reliable imo

There are some new pics of Alysha on here trust me U will know what ones are new time hasn't been that great for her

I haven't seen Sasha, but I definitely know that Amber should not be on the list. I've heard nothing but good things about her or her services (nothing too special, but not gross) If she was more comfortable with FF sessions I would've seen her awhile ago.. repetitively, most likely not.

Logan on the other hand.. more of a WOT/WOM than a scam IMHO though it is known she is a heavy user and could have stooped that low, that's rather easy to imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzhands View Post
    Logan on the other hand.. more of a WOT/WOM than a scam IMHO though it is known she is a heavy user and could have stooped that low, that's rather easy to imagine.
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term WOT/WOM?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzer View Post
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term WOT/WOM?
    WOT - waste of time
    WOM - waste of money

How is Stassie a scam? Can you elaborate a bit? Thank you!

Stassie is definitely not a scam. She is the real deal.