Thread: Little, Local, Spinner, GFE Recommendations?

Little, Local, Spinner, GFE Recommendations?

Hello everyone

I'm just looking for a bit of help checking out the Vancouver burnaby scene. From Calgary AB and staying for about a week in the Burnaby area and seems like my searching just keeps pulling up unreliable providers or not the kind I'm looking for. So hoping I can get some advice or recommendations?

I'm looking for a smaller GFE provider, you know kissing and foreplay, who is ok with a younger guy(mid twenties) and budget is around the 200hh Mark. Im not a fan of Asian or French girls as I've had too many bad experiences with those kinds of providers, but if someone knows a very reputable girl who won't hustle me race doesn't matter. Love tattoos or piercings but not a deal breaker. Been looking at West coast angels a bit but the agency prices are a bit much for me. I am fully aware that I might not find any provider who fits this description, as my searches have to found anyone available during my visiting dates, but I thought I'd put this out there just in case I'm missing someone.

Thank you guys in advance!

Maddi 5868

Quote Originally Posted by audere1 View Post
    Maddi 5868
    Thanks man, sent her a message and I'll hopefully set something g up. It's a toss up between her and Bambi. There's another lady Brooklyn who has someone named "Heather" booking for her and a few others. This Heather seems to advertise for a few other providers. Can anyone fill me in on the story there?

+1 for Maddi

Quote Originally Posted by Maxial View Post
    Thanks man, sent her a message and I'll hopefully set something g up. It's a toss up between her and Bambi. There's another lady Brooklyn who has someone named "Heather" booking for her and a few others. This Heather seems to advertise for a few other providers. Can anyone fill me in on the story there?
    What’s the update? Would like to hear some sort of feedback on whoever you saw.

Quote Originally Posted by dillomo View Post
    What’s the update? Would like to hear some sort of feedback on whoever you saw.
    I won't be in town until February but I will give my feedback for sure for whoever I meet with.

As an update I went to visit Brooklyn from the 6456 group. Originaplan was with Scarlett but things were a little TOO scareltty for her unfortunately (will go see her next time for sure!)

Brooklyn was fantastic, cute and down to earth. Will post a lengthy review of her later