Thread: Snowflake and Party Friendly

Question Snowflake and Party Friendly

First, thank you to those who keep this board running. I will be the first to admit I do not contribute as much as I could.

Reviews on here have saved me countless $$$ and contributed to me and many others having a good time.

Some of the best experiences for me have been with providers that are mature, know what they want and totally in control.

I notice the prevalence of girls posting pictures of snowflakes and advertising as party friendly on the increase.

I can read between the lines and draw my own conclusions - but I am curious to hear others’ experiences and whether they partake or not?

Does it up the risk factor? Are you wary of the snowflake or is this just another session feature like DFK?

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by askdeluxe View Post
    First, thank you to those who keep this board running. I will be the first to admit I do not contribute as much as I could.

Reviews on here have saved me countless $$$ and contributed to me and many others having a good time.

Some of the best experiences for me have been with providers that are mature, know what they want and totally in control.

I notice the prevalence of girls posting pictures of snowflakes and advertising as party friendly on the increase.

I can read between the lines and draw my own conclusions - but I am curious to hear others’ experiences and whether they partake or not?

Does it up the risk factor? Are you wary of the snowflake or is this just another session feature like DFK?
    Unlike cannabis, the 'party favours you're describing are not legal. As such, I don't see this thread lasting long. However, I don't disagree with you. Personally, I survived the 90s once already. As for for comparing it to DFK??? Kind of stretch wouldn't you say?