Thread: Mp or sp in victoria for a visitor

Mp or sp in victoria for a visitor

Hi all. Visiting victoria friday and was wondering if there was any recommendations. I prefer skinny tall blondes or petite as well. For mp i hear katerina kova was number #1. Not sure about sps. Xtras are definitely a bonus

Help me make my trip to Victoria memorable

Good day mate ..

Katerina Kova for MP .. Two thumbs up !!

Two petite SP spinners i would recommend ..

Zoe Rosehip ... https://tinyurl.com/TinyFirecracker .. I have seen her.. lots of fun, sexy ... nothing but good things to say
    Evah .. https://tinyurl.com/Blondepetitefirecracker .. I have not seen .. I have tried, schedules never seem to align .. Good reviews ..

Cheers mate

PL,inbox full

Providing heavenly bliss 3" at a time since 1981
    Katerina Kova mp, Lucy Luxe sp. I'd recommend Starla Rayne but she's based out of Nanaimo. Toni at Sweet VIP has a lot of stellar reviews. I've never seen her but Bella Lea an indi girl on leoslist comes to mind.

Thanks Dawgspeed. Any idea how i can get a hold of Katerina Kova. I cant find her contact anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Thegoodlife View Post
    Thanks Dawgspeed. Any idea how i can get a hold of Katerina Kova. I cant find her contact anywhere
    [email protected] .. her email address mate .. She is also a member here, her name is her handle , you can toss her a PM..
    Heads up, Patience may be required .. She will respond but not as fast as you may like .. But ohh so worth the wait my friend

Cheers

Can anyone give me more info on Zoe rosehip and Katerina. Do either of them offer extras

Zoe use to be, Nikita at SVIP .. do a search on that name and you will find lots of info on her ..

Cheers