Thread: 🌿Peyton Alexander Carnal Confidante & Personal Paramour 🌿NEW PHOTOS SNEAKPEEK📸💞

West Coast Paramour

🌿Peyton Alexander Carnal Confidante & Personal Paramour 🌿NEW PHOTOS SNEAKPEEK📸💞

West Coast Paramour

Some people only see the world in black and white... But I *much* prefer to see it in exquisite green lace.

Come see the world in the way I do before I jet off for a few weeks of sunshine, I promise that I have a lot more beautiful lingerie for you to inspect up close and in person.

Friday April 12th ↠ 4pm - 10pm
    Saturday April 13th ↠ after 12pm
    Sunday April 14th ↠ 11am - 4pm
    Monday April 15th ↠ 7pm - 10pm
    Tuesday April 16th ↠ after 11am
    Wednesday April 17th ↠ after 2pm
    Thursday April 18th ↠ after 12pm
    Friday April 19th ↠ 11am - 4pm

April 20th through May 6th ↠ unavailable

http://PacificParamour.cc
    [email protected]
    @PacificParamour

West Coast Paramour

April 1st through June 30th

They say that the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But, I can't help but wonder: does that same idea apply to his pants as well?

Springtime always evokes an intense level of culinary creativity in me and I love to share the fruits of my labour with others. Allow me to share my passion of cooking with you by spoiling you with a home-cooked, locally sourced meal for us to share before we retire to the boudoir for dessert. Even though I am the reigning Tac-Ho (get it?) Queen of Vancouver, my recipe repertoire is expansive... But I also have many new ideas in my redheaded head to try! Check out a few of my recent kitchen escapades below for some inspiration -- or don't hesitate to share a particular craving you might have (both in the dietary + deviant categories, hehe). Bringing other people happiness truly is *my* kink, so let's explore that together.

$650
    (includes cost of ingredients)

[email protected]

West Coast Paramour

The absolute worst part of vacations is that they always must come to an end. But, after floating around in the Bahamas for a week I'm super excited to return home to get reacquainted with long time friends and to meet some new ones! I will be back and available in Vancouver from May 6th onwards. Prebooking is always the best way to guarantee that we will be able to connect but for those who have unpredictable schedules I will also be available for same-day engagements (minimum 4 hours notice) throughout the remainder of May.

I will not be available for text bookings until May 4th, until then the best way to reach me is either by email or carrier pigeon. xx

Monday May 6th ↠ after 5pm
    Tuesday May 7th ↠ 11am - 4pm
    Wednesday May 8th ↠ after 12pm
    Thursday May 9th ↠ unavailable
    Friday May 10th ↠ after 1pm

[email protected]

West Coast Paramour

Pre-booking for this coming Monday through Wednesday -- let's get a little wild, shall we?

[email protected]

West Coast Paramour

Hoping and praying that the weather clears up sooner rather than later -- As good as these jeans look I'm definitely ready for summer dresses! I have lots of fun plans for the upcoming sunshine season, including a whole new website + amazing photoshoot. I have a few weeks left in my extended vacation from my Grown-Up Job to accept shorter notice engagements, once June rolls around pre-booking is back to being absolutely essential.

I'm off frolicking for the long weekend but available Monday onwards, let's turn up the heat and make our own summer weather.

Monday May 20th ↠ after 12pm
    Tuesday May 21st ↠ after 11am
    Wednesday May 22nd ↠ after 2pm
    Thursday May 23rd ↠ 11am - 2pm or 7pm - 11pm
    Friday May 24th ↠ after 12pm
    Saturday May 25th ↠ unavailable
    Sunday May 26th ↠ limited
    Monday May 27th ↠ unavailable
    Tuesday May 28th ↠ unavailable
    Wednesday May 29th ↠ after 2pm
    Thursday May 30th ↠ flexible
    Friday May 31st ↠ unavailable