Thread: alOxah Drea Chris

alOxah Drea Chris

Anyone have any info on her? Ebony who used to go by Savanna. Thanks

I saw her a few times when she went by Savanna. Sweet girl easy to talk to. However, during the act, just laid there, not engaged but follows instructions ............ msog allowed. big natural boobs.

ok. Thanks. Might give her a shot.

Savanah / Savanna / Savannah / alOxah Drae Chris / - Black 5’9 150+ lbs 0848 / 9772

$60 if you just want to go for daty/dato and bbbj (she is quite good at that) for an hour - no Lfk/dfk, she sat on my face once (she demanded it LOL), not good at cowrider at all - not a clock watcher if you can get her to cum, it takes her that long.

For a $20 upgrade you can get fs. She is not much fun in mish as eagleroamer pointed out, so I get her on her front, put a pillow under her belly to raise up her ass for better access.

Her place is an SRO that doesn’t take, or check your ID. I drive her to my pad since I hate those places.

Saw her this month. Great skin and fantastic breasts. She does need the guy to take charge... and is good at BJs. Likes DAtY and DATO. Nice personality. If I saw her again I would be better prepared to be much more dominant and directive.

Can you pm her new full number please? Her LL Directory # 0846 doesn’t work anymore

604 377 9772