Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Schmanda Highly Recommended

Amanda Schmanda Highly Recommended

Hey Guys , went to see Amanda Schmanda yesterday, she is the real deal!

Pics are real, great attitude and service I would highly recommend, nice big boobies and ass, very pretty.

Decent location

Looks = 9
    Attitude = 10
    Service = 10

Said she would be in town for a little while id see her while you can!

But where exactly is her ad though i can’t seem to find it

I looked at this ad and was sure it was fake. Guess I was wrong. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...unette-4483510

well reviewed ! definitely worth the trip !

Luckily, Amanda's the real deal. Just do a search on this board and others and you'll see that she's got a great reputation. She also has/had a very funny and witty blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnak View Post
    I looked at this ad and was sure it was fake. Guess I was wrong. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...unette-4483510

She just looked TGTBT. I didn't even bother to do any extra research. Live and learn. I'll try to book a session with her before she goes.

Bolt-ons or real?

also what is the +50 special she offeres?

oops yes sorry forgot to put the link in my original post but yes that is her 100%

Bolt ons... BUT you can barely tell that they are fake, very realistic feeling.

+50 for BBBJ and CIM

I did a search, was she Veronica vice? Saw some videos of her, wasn't sure if it was her or not

Quote Originally Posted by Stbordie View Post
    I did a search, was she Veronica vice? Saw some videos of her, wasn't sure if it was her or not
    I saw her last night and I can also attest that she is great. I looked her up and she is Veronica Vice and It was very tough lasting long if you know what I mean. She is here until the end on the month and I’ll book her before she leaves.

I texted her twice today and I didn’t get a reply back, I guess once everyone found out she was real her phone started ringing off the hook.

I have always been very interested in seeing Amanda. She is one of the most highly reviewed ladies in Calgary. I am just kicking myself for missing her on this recent tour. I hope she comes back to Winnipeg regularly now as she was here years ago I believe and it didn’t work in my schedule then to see her or maybe she cancelled her trip. I can’t exactly remember. But I know for sure she is real and one of the best providers.

Love her look, is she staying out by the airport?

Anyone seen her this trip? Lost communication on Tuesday ? :S

Quote Originally Posted by oookillem View Post
    Anyone seen her this trip? Lost communication on Tuesday ? :S
    She has a different number on her add now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast