Thread: Meeting Kira

Meeting Kira

Finally got in to Vipog and booked Kira for 2 hours and she really is a sweetheart.Sopam at its finest.This wonderful lady is nothing short of amasing.Very funny and bubbly.She is very pretty an$ has a beautiful body. Her focus is on you 100% of the time.Thanks Vipog I’ll be back.

yap, to those of u who can get access to VIPOTG, don't miss Kira. She is really a student here for tuition. We all know how rare we can have a student here with combination of beauty, good service, nature body and communicateble English. She will be back to school next year and may not be able to travel anymore

Only if you can manage to get a reply from them.. i've been trying for about a year. One time got a response that my profile is t"too new"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackleon View Post
    yap, to those of u who can get access to VIPOTG, don't miss Kira. She is really a student here for tuition. We all know how rare we can have a student here with combination of beauty, good service, nature body and communicateble English. She will be back to school next year and may not be able to travel anymore

What does a typical 2 hours appointment with VIPOTG consist of. I see an upcharge for MSOG on the hour, is there this for a 2 hour as well?

Yup You are right , So before Kira leaves I am working hard to get in to VIPTOG . So tried day before yesterday again . Boss lady picked up the phone and said that until you get the reference for service provider . Keeping in mind that I am visiting WN for last five years they will for sure give my references. Jenny looked at me like i forget to my meds said what you want me to call a number and tell them you you are coming here for rug and tug . So came out after getting half an hours massage from her . So now to relieve my frustration called another asian who is staying in comfort inn . Nothing special to mention same like donald street .Came home . Lets hope I will get in before Kira leaves . Will try on Sunday again .Hope boss lady wont get upset fro trying too much

Not sure how I got in but finally I did. Well worth the wait though.Kira is amasing.

With all the rave about Kira it’s disapointing that I won’t get back in town to have a chance to see this beauty.

too bad, she will be gonne in 2 or 3 days

Been going to LH past 5 years but no luck with vip . How frustrating