Thread: Chinese Massage

Chinese Massage

Does anyone know if of any Chinese Massage Parlor that is covered by Sunlife or insurance?

Or any massage that offers insurance recipt with good looking girls and undrape?
    They donít have to offer extras.

Thanks

You're delusional, MrBlack. You really think you're going to get a rub n tug covered by insurance..lol. Only RMT's can orovide a receipt and they are professional massage therapist s who abide by a strict code of ethics. Go down to 5th Street and see if one of the Asian girls will guve you a receipt. Send it to Sunlife and let us know how that works out for you.��

Some MP ladies are also registered massage therapists (I know for a fact), so they can provide you with a receipt. One lady I saw in Van a few years ago who worked out of her home was also an RMT and would provide receipts only to regular clients - since she had to put her government issued name on it. I did Massage/FS with her.

Just can't get enough....
    When I was in Edmonton this summer, there were a few RMT's that offered extras... nothing like a free rub and tug!
    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to is level and beat you with experience.

I agree with golden . Went to a few rmt in edmonton that offered extras.