Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Nguyên Group

  1. #1

    Nguyên Group

    Hey guys

    Trying to book in with one of the girls from the legendary Nguyên Group. I heard Nikki is retired can anyone confirm? Also where and what time to look for their ads?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Leo list ads are mostly in the morning durning weekdays
    Weekends ads are up durning afternoon time

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpoplover View Post
    Leo list ads are mostly in the morning durning weekdays
    Weekends ads are up durning afternoon time
    Thanks! Does it say “Nguyên group” on it or is it just the girls last names?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jerlu1988 View Post
    Thanks! Does it say “Nguyên group” on it or is it just the girls last names?
    Just type in "Nguyen" in the search bar. Right now, Kylie's ad is up.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by audere1 View Post
    Just type in "Nguyen" in the search bar. Right now, Kylie's ad is up.
    Just searched and I don’t see it? Can someone provide me with a link

  6. #6
    Their ad only show up when the actual girl is working. Just have to keep trying.

    Have not visit since Taylor retired. Interested in seeing Danni / Chloe

  7. #7
    I just saw Nikki’s ad 2 days ago, so don’t think she’s retired.... ?

  8. #8
    Nikki still works on Tuesday day time I guess. But I have not seen Taylor's ad for almost 2 months

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stryker789 View Post
    Nikki still works on Tuesday day time I guess. But I have not seen Taylor's ad for almost 2 months
    Nikki still around. Taylor's gone for the foreseeable future.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by poonmiester View Post
    And it's too bad that no one thought of sharing that Taylor was Ivy from Lotus... but after the fact...that she is possibly retired.... thanks a whole bunch...
    Just read in a Lotus thread that it was mentioned in the past but was requested to be deleted. Doesn't really matter now but she'll be missed. Luckily I had the chance to see her a few times as a Nguyen.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 24herbs View Post
    Just read in a Lotus thread that it was mentioned in the past but was requested to be deleted. Doesn't really matter now but she'll be missed. Luckily I had the chance to see her a few times as a Nguyen.
    For people who had a chance to see Taylor, can you please make reviews of her? Many thanks

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fgs_30 View Post
    For people who had a chance to see Taylor, can you please make reviews of her? Many thanks
    Unwritten rule of perb!
    Keep gems to yourself!!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastrider1982 View Post
    Unwritten rule of perb!
    Keep gems to yourself!!
    hahaha lol.

  14. #14
    Seems to be the way that it goes......

  15. #15
    I agree. Girls who I thought very decent and good looking are not really reviewed alot. Anyway Idk this Ivy girl but since it was requested to be removed before, it is not really safe to talk about it imo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •