Thread: PM inbox full

PM inbox full

Find myself writing PM’s to other members only to have it come back saying “so and so has exceeded their storage space in their inbox...”
    A bit frustrating after typing up a lengthy pm, only to have it come back!
    Is there a quick way to tell if someone has room in their inbox before sending a pm?
    If their inbox is full is there a way to inform them rather than finding one of their posts in the threads, then typing “Hey ....... clear your inbox!!”

Go to their profile page and leave a "Visitors Message"

Too Old To Die Young
    Blog Entries
    Is there a quick way to tell if someone has room in their inbox before sending a pm?
    I'm not positive but I think I recall that if you hit the "Preview Message" button first, it'll give the 'member's inbox is full' message if that members inbox is full.
    You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!

Quote Originally Posted by Man Mountain View Post
    I'm not positive but I think I recall that if you hit the "Preview Message" button first, it'll give the 'member's inbox is full' message if that members inbox is full.
    I tried that with the member I’ve been trying to pm and it worked!
    Thanks a lot!

With that said
    KFM clear your inbox!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastrider1982 View Post
    Find myself writing PM’s to other members only to have it come back saying “so and so has exceeded their storage space in their inbox...”
    A bit frustrating after typing up a lengthy pm, only to have it come back!
    If their inbox is full is there a way to inform them rather than finding one of their posts in the threads, then typing “Hey ....... clear your inbox!!”
    What I find works is clicking copy/save sent message, so that if it does get rejected ,you can just copy and paste later on. I'm not much of a texter myself. I also like to keep a copy of the sent message because there's a good chance I forgot what it was I was asking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Thehouse View Post
    What I find works is clicking copy/save sent message, so that if it does get rejected ,you can just copy and paste later on. I'm not much of a texter myself. I also like to keep a copy of the sent message because there's a good chance I forgot what it was I was asking about.
    I can literally forget the second I hit send. I’m living proof that blonde is a lifestyle and not a hair colour. I’m also bad for typos on my phone because I can’t even see the whole perb screen and sometimes am in too much of a rush..sometimes I check my outbox n don’t even know what I was trying to say because my screen is cracked toooo and doesn’t read my thumbs right lolol

Good tips in this thread!
    ...NOW IN KAMLOOPS..
    fetishes/role playingBDSM and of course Gfe
    "You have to teach people the way you want to be treated"
    7786949171 [email protected]

When writing a long message, copy and paste it in a PM to YOURSELF, and/or to your pooning email account.

That way, when they clear their inbox space, you can copy, paste and send again.

I save PMs, copying and pasting to an email to myself. For example, I may copy a message from "Joe JB Bryant," send the email to myself, and title it "Joe JB Bryant on Asha Angel, 11/2/2018."

When I start getting towards 27-28 messages in my Inbox, I start doing this copy and paste, so that I don't exceed 40, and potentially miss a very valuable PM.

R&SFTH,
    MG.