Thread: Any agency that has a BBW type?

Any agency that has a BBW type?

Been around the block and have seen most of the BBW independent providers that Iíve wanted to see, now wondering if thereís any agencies that have them in town? Seems like not, and I donít just mean curvy.

There was a cute BBW Natasha (31) listed at Black Orchid not sure if she's still working or what but you could contact them and find out.

I'm in the same situation, hoping to see all the BBWs around.

Is that the same one that went by Nikita and then went independent? I’ll take a look but I think I’ve seen and reviewed her already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbear1981 View Post
    Is that the same one that went by Nikita and then went independent? I’ll take a look but I think I’ve seen and reviewed her already.
    No, the Nikita/Natasha started at CCE and went independent. Saw your review, which was really helpful. Sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niceon77 View Post
    There was a cute BBW Natasha (31) listed at Black Orchid not sure if she's still working or what but you could contact them and find out.

I'm in the same situation, hoping to see all the BBWs around.
    Natasha is my fave bbw. Amazing in so many ways and yes sir she is very cute. What a smile..woe.. She used to be in Naniamo then Victoria. Ask Rikki.
    She is missed.. love the frilly panties..oooo.

Here's one who says she's new, so maybe you haven't seen her yet? She's independent, not with an agency, though...

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...easure-4557154