Thread: Seattle?

Seattle?

We are going down to Seattle for a fun vacation and are looking for a provider that is good with couples. Someone on the same level as Emele Devine as far as beauty and service go.
    In fact even a reputable provider will do as I can discuss with them if they see couples or not.

O.k I know this is the Vancouver section and there is a section for Seattle which has zero information on it......There is also tnaboards which is the Seattle equivalent to PERB. It is horrible as well.

Any help it would be greatly appreciated....
    Thanks in advance....
    Last edited by 4Acouple; 11-06-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    I would reach out to Peyton if she's someone you're legitimately interested in. She's lovely, genuine, & she travels to the States!

Here's a few I have stumbled across via Twitter:

https://twitter.com/meetmissmargot (although I noticed she's in NYC at the end of the month)
    https://twitter.com/marajonesxo (she seems pretty open to sharing info about other Seattle providers on her Twitter page, too)

Hope this helps!
    The world moves on a woman's hips

Thanks for the leads Dick!
    Ms. Phoenix, We should have been a little more clear as we live up here and are going down to Seattle for a little fun Vacation.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Acouple View Post
    Thanks for the leads Dick!
    Ms. Phoenix, We should have been a little more clear as we live up here and are going down to Seattle for a little fun Vacation.
    Ahhh my mistake! In that case, I would echo my pal Dick & suggest you use Twitter to find some likely company! Margot Harrington seems lovely AND she's a redhead!

I have someone who loves couples but I can’t compare her to Emele. The one I have in mind is extra freaky. She is on TNA and if you think that’s horrible then I got nothing . But she’s freaky as fuck and fun

I will most graciously look at your recommendation. It’s not the providers on TNA boards that are horrible, I registered and posted on the site. It’s the lack of feedback compared to when I was looking in here for Vancouver that leaves something to be desired. You all are amazing and helped me provide my significant other with a very memorable experience.