Thread: VPD K9 takedown

VPD K9 takedown

Bravo.....
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Interesting that they were using a Hyundai, Nissan Frontier and Lexus as part of the takedown. Cops all looked like regular dudes too.

Besides a horrible sense of fashion what else was he guilty of?

Stupidity. Never run.
    Notice the way his head smacked off the car wheel when he tripped and fell. That'll do more serious damage than the dog bite.
    Could have avoided all that by just giving up and calling his lawyer.

Great video of half a dozen thugs taking down another thug. You would think at half a dozen to one they could control the man with a bit more style.

I would like to see a video of the police dog that took out a little old lady last week. No big deal though. She was discharged from hospital the same day I think.

BC Civil Liberties has been trying for some years to change the way they train the police dogs. Something about the dogs being generally dangerous.
    Last edited by treveller; 11-10-2018 at 10:38 AM. Reason: typo and clarification

I wonder what the K9 was thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathans View Post
    I wonder what the K9 was thinking?
    Lunch.....
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by treveller View Post
    Great video of half a dozen thugs taking down another thug. You would think at half a dozen to one they could control the man with a bit more style.

I would like to see a video of the dag that took out a little old lady last week. No big deal though. She was discharged from hospital the same day I think.

BC Civil Liberties has been trying for some years to change the way they train the police dogs. Something about the dogs being generally dangerous.
    As far as I'm concerned anybody that runs from the cops deserves how they get treated when they're caught,

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    As far as I'm concerned anybody that runs from the cops deserves how they get treated when they're caught,
    Same here.

Did he get caught for pooning a tranny ?

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    He may have been on meth, those guys can fight like fuck and yeah you need six guys to control them.
    There was one in the ER by me who went off and attacked a nurse, it took three big guys to get him off her.
    Sometimes tasers have no effect on people who are high.
    People have been shot multiple times and kept fighting until the bled out.
    The VPD were perfectly reasonable.
    Easy to armchair quarterback if you never fight for real.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    He may have been on meth, those guys can fight like fuck and yeah you need six guys to control them.
    There was one in the ER by me who went off and attacked a nurse, it took three big guys to get him off her.
    Sometimes tasers have no effect on people who are high.
    People have been shot multiple times and kept fighting until the bled out.
    The VPD were perfectly reasonable.
    Easy to armchair quarterback if you never fight for real.
    No kidding. Always makes me shake my head when internet warrors complain when a group of cops jump on a small guy, or when a person with a knife is shot or tasered. "Why didn't they aim for a leg?" "Why did it take five guys to control a small woman with a knife?"

Idiots. I'd like to throw these people into a tense situation with an out-of-control person, where the cops don't know what weapons are involved, have no idea what will happen and where things will go or who else will become involved.
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

This isn’t sport in a dojo, it is real life. You could be grappling and he might pull out a rusty old screwdriver and shank you. If he is on meth or crack he won't think twice about consequences.
    Overwhelming force is actually safer for the perp, the sooner he is under control and restrained the less chance of him getting hurt.

"Aim for a leg" LOL yeah fuck right off.
    We used to do a stress test on the range: you have to hit a target while your sergeant and everyone else in your section stands around you yelling in your ear, jumping up and down, everything possible to distract you.
    Hard with a rifle, almost impossible with a pistol.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer