Thread: Rachel 6484

Rachel 6484

Hey there, looking for some feedback on Rachel Taylor. Can’t find any reviews so not sure what to expect. Please let me know if you have something to share about her. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Hey there, looking for some feedback on Rachel Taylor. Can’t find any reviews so not sure what to expect. Please let me know if you have something to share about her. Thanks
    Im also looking for info on her but am planning to see her tomorrow

I took the chance on her and very happy I did. Her age and photos are accurate and 100% her. Everything safe and covered. Multiple positions and an incredible ass. Very nice clean condo with easy parking. Will repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    I took the chance on her and very happy I did. Her age and photos are accurate and 100% her. Everything safe and covered. Multiple positions and an incredible ass. Very nice clean condo with easy parking. Will repeat.
    Is this Rachel LL 0284? Cannot find a link on LL for 6484?

She has a new number 778-402-3605. Good luck.

I seen Rachel at her Condo a couple of weeks ago. She met me at the door wearing sexy lingerie. Photos are accurate,although her ass is not as hard as depicted in photos,so at least some of the pics are older. Don't get me wrong tho, she still has a smoking body. My experience with her was everything covered gfe. Daty till she climaxed, dfk , multiple positions. Our time was so non rushed.
    I ended up getting a bad leg cramps,, we trained at work all day in full gear and I was dehydrated. Rachel talked really dirty and made sure she got me hard again so she could return the favour..
    We had great conversation. Rachel is a very sexual woman,so if you happen to make a connection with her you are going to have great sex

Is her number now 0805?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyG View Post
    Is her number now 0805?
    Nope, that's Rachel Reign at 0805