Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grandma rants at speeding driver in her neighbourhood. What a psycho!!

Injected and Blown

Grandma rants at speeding driver in her neighbourhood. What a psycho!!

Here's Grandma the neighbourhood psycho cop!! Holy crap!! Hilarious.

"Warning" Excessive use of 7 and 8 or more letter words. LOL!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/theCHIVE/vi...7628973456922/

..........................QM'r

Poor dog had to listen to that language.
    Bet she's a sweetie pie with her apron on and baking cookies.

Why are we laughing at her and not the inconsiderate pieces of shit behind the camera with no character education?

Quote Originally Posted by UhOh View Post
    Poor dog had to listen to that language.
    Bet she's a sweetie pie with her apron on and baking cookies.
    The dog looks ashamed to be there.

Grandma has kind of a potty mouth. Nice looking dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nightswhisper View Post
    Why are we laughing at her and not the inconsiderate pieces of shit behind the camera with no character education?
    They probably harassed her until they got the desired reaction.

Typical goof drivers racing through residential neighbourhoods without any regard for children or anyone else.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by nightswhisper View Post
    Because she's hilariously volatile and begs for it. She's just as bad or worse than the occupants of the car.
    Walk away, Granny- you said your piece, no need to burden anyone with an aneurysm or street-side coronary.
    Who's gonna take care of Fido if you go down?
    Selfish old boot......
    "Hungry? Here- pig out on knuckle sandwiches!" Reid Fleming- World's Toughest Milkman.

Not the first time someone had to listen to that filthy mouth old hag going off.

Injected and Blown
    Quote Originally Posted by ddcanz View Post
    Because she's hilariously volatile and begs for it. She's just as bad or worse than the occupants of the car.
    Walk away, Granny- you said your piece, no need to burden anyone with an aneurysm or street-side coronary.
    Who's gonna take care of Fido if you go down?
    Selfish old boot......

First thing I thought about Granny there was how many years she had spent in a penitentiary
    and was just let out recently. That orange striped shirt gave me the first clue.
    She's one brave bitch and lucky their wasn't someone in that car that was more psycho
    than her. Or that scene could have been much worse.

I wonder who she voted for in the last USA election. LOL!

......................QM'r

A - We don't know her mental state.

B - We don't know if she's suffered some loss of a person, or pet to a speeding driver, or they nearly hit her or her dog.

C - Assholes who speed through neighbourhoods are - assholes. Selfish, thoughtless assholes. So, I'd cut her some slack if these morons maybe almost hit her or her dog. How different would many of you feelif she was crying because these idiots had just killed her dog?
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

curmudgeon
    We get it. Speeding through residential zones is ignorant and dangerous.
    I don't like it in my area either. We've campaigned for speed bumps and traffic calming to no avail.
    But I see too many self-righteous loudmouth pet owners screaming at cars and looking like A-holes themselves. Yes a car sped. Yes the driver should slow down. But no- it didn't come near any peds or their precious, yappy shit-makers.
    These fuckers congregate in large groups with no bloody clue how their barking and yapping vermin are disturbing those people as near as 20 feet away trying to enjoy some quiet time on their decks- all the while encouraging more of the same. Completely oblivious to others. Or they just don't give a rat's.
    But a car going 30 in a 20 zone? They got plenty of time to lose their minds over that. Fuck off and get a baggy ready for Lucky's next land mine.
    In this case no one was hurt and an old boot goes fucking wild for the camera.
    It's funny.
    "Hungry? Here- pig out on knuckle sandwiches!" Reid Fleming- World's Toughest Milkman.

Blog Entries
    Anyone who has lived in a suburban neighbourhood with kids and dogs knows that speeders on your street is a common occurrence.

Grandma losing her shit does not help the situation. Taking a photo of the licence plate and giving it to the LEO does have the desired effect. Police do follow up and give them verbal warnings and note it in their logs.

She hurled a lot of F Bombs there. Clearly she has a lot of anger issues.

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

We get it. Speeding through residential zones is ignorant and dangerous.
    I don't like it in my area either. We've campaigned for speed bumps and traffic calming to no avail.
    But I see too many self-righteous loudmouth pet owners screaming at cars and looking like A-holes themselves. Yes a car sped. Yes the driver should slow down. But no- it didn't come near any peds or their precious, yappy shit-makers.
    These fuckers congregate in large groups with no bloody clue how their barking and yapping vermin are disturbing those people as near as 20 feet away trying to enjoy some quiet time on their decks- all the while encouraging more of the same. Completely oblivious to others. Or they just don't give a rat's.
    But a car going 30 in a 20 zone? They got plenty of time to lose their minds over that. Fuck off and get a baggy ready for Lucky's next land mine.
    In this case no one was hurt and an old boot goes fucking wild for the camera.
    It's funny.
    I think it's off base to classify someone's pet dog as vermin.

curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    I think it's off base to classify someone's pet dog as vermin.
    I'm sorry if this distresses you- I unequivocally apologize.
    Please fill out a Hurt Feelings Report and send it to a Mod for immediate action.
    http://www.photokami.com/Hurtfeelings.pdf

I'm sorry if this distresses you- I unequivocally apologize.
    Please fill out a Hurt Feelings Report and send it to a Mod for immediate action.
    http://www.photokami.com/Hurtfeelings.pdf
    Doesn't bother me, hurts my dogs feelings though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast