Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: China info?

  1. #1

    China info?

    Has anyone mongered in China? and if so, are they better than ones we have here in North America? On a 1 to 10 scale how would the expensive escorts in China rank.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Joe 70 View Post
    Has anyone mongered in China? and if so, are they better than ones we have here in North America? On a 1 to 10 scale how would the expensive escorts in China rank.
    mainland = too expensive

  3. #3
    I have lots, which area of china will you be in?
    A lot of the Sauna's have closed down due to clamp down in corruption. The good old Dong Guan days are gone.
    The last place I went to in Shanghai last year, was shut down also.

    But there are still places operating. In Macau there's tons of Sauna's, but pricey but great overall experience.
    Lots of girls at clubs or whereever, but those can be hit or miss.

    I still have some contacts, I'll gladly share with you if you tell me which city you're headed to.

  4. #4
    Hi thanks ill be visiting Shanghai

  5. #5
    If Macau is the best option then ill go there instead ill gladly accept some contacts.

  6. #6
    I don't do any parlors in Shanghai. If you're near Nanjing Lu then absolutely don't as often they are tourist scams.

    I've had luck with some outcalls when I was there four months ago.

  7. #7
    HK is the best bang for the buck, Macau is a once in a lifetime experience. I go back to both places every year, haha... was there for a month in March-April. For the cheapo at hand, I can never miss out on those 141 walk up places in HK. For the part of me who splurges (yes, I did two nights in Macau Sauna - $3000K MOP/night), you can never miss out on the mirrors and games! Both are safe and there are no crackdowns, if you really want to explore the mainland, if you have wechat contacts it's "equally safe", you just need to fork out the $ for it.

  8. #8
    I went to "Shinjuku Hentai Club" for a girl while in Shinjuku/Tokyo recently as well. Pricey, as you have to pay for the girl and the hotel. But safe, pics are real, you have to pay the $$$ door and then if you want more than a (great) bbbj then an extra $ is pretty much required as well as some back and forth.

  9. #9
    Thank you. Are the Chinese escorts in China better looking than the asian massage spa workers in Canada?

  10. #10
    Most of the Chinese ones in China are the same quality as the ones in Canada. The main difference that you get is the "age", girls in China are younger (including HK/Macau/Taiwan, South East Asia). The ones who can't make decent cash in China/South East Asia come to Australia/New Zealand, Canada/US, and UK and find short term/quick gigs and work there. I would highly recommend going to both HK and Macau, maybe spend a couple days in two different Sauna's in Macau if you have the cash, and if you want more "banging", the 141 girls in HK are great. I did a week in HK and a couple of nights in Macau this year. The girls in Macau and HK are actually from the surrouding countries in SEA, minority are not Chinese - I highly recommend the Viet girls in the Macau Sauna's for price/service, and in HK, the Thai girls.

  11. #11
    Hi fukboy i tried messaging you but it says your inbox is too full you need to delete some of your inbox.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Joe 70 View Post
    Hi fukboy i tried messaging you but it says your inbox is too full you need to delete some of your inbox.
    inbox cleared.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by saltywetguy View Post
    Most of the Chinese ones in China are the same quality as the ones in Canada. The main difference that you get is the "age", girls in China are younger (including HK/Macau/Taiwan, South East Asia). The ones who can't make decent cash in China/South East Asia come to Australia/New Zealand, Canada/US, and UK and find short term/quick gigs and work there. I would highly recommend going to both HK and Macau, maybe spend a couple days in two different Sauna's in Macau if you have the cash, and if you want more "banging", the 141 girls in HK are great. I did a week in HK and a couple of nights in Macau this year. The girls in Macau and HK are actually from the surrouding countries in SEA, minority are not Chinese - I highly recommend the Viet girls in the Macau Sauna's for price/service, and in HK, the Thai girls.
    agree with you 100%, whats your favorite go to sauna in macau? mines still 18Sauna.
    For those of you curious and never been, you can go on youtube and view videos if you type in Macau Sauna.
    or if you're wondering what service is like, go on a pron site and type in china sauna

    I like the viet girls too in the Sauna's, and the Thai girls in the 141 walk ups in HK.
    Macau Sauna price is usually around $400 cad all in.
    HK 141 walk up, could be as cheap as $60 CAD. Maybe $90 now as things get more expensive. But this is a quicky and go type of service.

  14. #14
    Hey, sorry for the late reply - anyways, I had a huge azz time in Macau/HK. Expensive though dang, especially in Macau - I spent 2992HKD in one night for a Sauna package and "extras". That was just one of the nights, in HK was about the same for those "hotel girls", just amazing experience overall and that keeps me going back yearly. The top two Sauna I go to is 18 and Rio, they've got the largest sauna with the most amount of girls to choose from. The others I have tried which have Russian girls as well - Emperor Sauna, in fact, I had two Russians for 4200 last year, haha... on the cheap end, I had a threesome with two viet girls at Hou Vua (it's right across the park from Royal Hotel) for cheap, also had them come to my hotel room at Royal Hotel as well. That was another amazing experience.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by saltywetguy View Post
    Hey, sorry for the late reply - anyways, I had a huge azz time in Macau/HK. Expensive though dang, especially in Macau - I spent 2992HKD in one night for a Sauna package and "extras". That was just one of the nights, in HK was about the same for those "hotel girls", just amazing experience overall and that keeps me going back yearly. The top two Sauna I go to is 18 and Rio, they've got the largest sauna with the most amount of girls to choose from. The others I have tried which have Russian girls as well - Emperor Sauna, in fact, I had two Russians for 4200 last year, haha... on the cheap end, I had a threesome with two viet girls at Hou Vua (it's right across the park from Royal Hotel) for cheap, also had them come to my hotel room at Royal Hotel as well. That was another amazing experience.
    wow sounds like quite the trip. 18Sauna is my goto in Macau. I tried out this other place famia? I think, i don't really remember, but i went afternoon, and it was kinda lame.

    Have you done Korea yet? Any advice? I really want to try some top Korean Sauna's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •