Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lotusland Wellness

Mango was great at the massage part. Easy to talk to and good vibes. She says she is leaving for Kelowna end of this week. Don’t know who will be there now.

9 Feb. Anybody know who is on staff at LLWC this week?

Quote Originally Posted by p2v7guy View Post
    There was just a post yesterday stating Eva was back, and I commented on it...but can't find it anywhere now??

Quote Originally Posted by bobjob View Post
    There was just a post yesterday stating Eva was back, and I commented on it...but can't find it anywhere now??
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ns-for-visitor

UPDATE 10 Feb. Found answer the hard way. Favorite Yuki(and Maggie) are back now. But what a communications hassle to find out! No answer to simple text. Five phone calls in 2 days. Real simple questions like "who is speaking?'. "what is your name/" no answer...someone hangs up each time. My aching legs have been over-exercised again. I walk/stumble in. See no client shoes at door. Meet Maggie first time. She says "Yuki busy". Can I see her later? "No." Can I see her tomorrow? "No." Seems like competition instead of cooperation. Or allocation??

Said Bobjob 28 Nov 17 ..."...not again..."
    Said ArmaniC 12 mar18.. "...Maggie. Not a lady advertised but cute with a touch of chubbiness. She knew about six English words. (Hot session) paid $150.00 happily."
    Said Viv 13 mar18 " ..declined F/S offered by Maggie(???).

Agree to massage and HE with Maggie for 120. Massage was good. She does not know what "teasing" and "edging" mean but seemed good at both. Allows limited touching but no indication of enjoyment. I should have desisted. No eye contact in spite of specific request. Coaching her difficult. Sticks rigidly to her set routine. No kissing. Did not feel much warmth or fun. Maybe Maggie has other fans. I am now with Bobjob.
    Last edited by p2v7guy; 02-12-2019 at 05:22 AM.

UPDATE 10 Feb. Found answer the hard way. Favorite Yuki(and Maggie) are back now. But what a communications hassle to find out! No answer to simple text. Five phone calls in 2 days. Real simple questions like "who is speaking?'. "what is your name/" no answer...someone hangs up each time. My aching legs have been over-exercised again. I walk/stumble in. See no client shoes at door. Meet Maggie first time. She says "Yuki busy". Can I see her later? "No." Can I see her tomorrow? "No." Seems like competition instead of cooperation. Or allocation??

Said Bobjob 28 Nov 17 ..."...not again..."
    Said ArmaniC 12 mar18.. "...Maggie. Not a lady advertised but cute with a touch of chubbiness. She knew about six English words. (Hot session) paid $150.00 happily."
    Said Viv 13 mar18 " ..declined F/S offered by Maggie(???).

Agree to massage and HE with Maggie for 120. Massage was good. She does not know what "teasing" and "edging" mean but seemed good at both. Allows limited touching but no indication of enjoyment. No eye contact in spite of specific request. Coaching her difficult. Sticks rigidly to her set routine. No kissing. Did not feel much warmth or fun. Maybe Maggie has other fans. I am now with Bobjob.
    Sorry to hear you couldn't see Yuki, she is so cute!! I would definitely not see Maggie again, as you noted above. She is the only one so far that is a "no repeat" for me under any circumstance.

Sorry to hear you couldn't see Yuki, she is so cute!! I would definitely not see Maggie again, as you noted above. She is the only one so far that is a "no repeat" for me under any circumstance.
    How do I tell the difference between Maggie and yuk I?

Heading that way now

Quote Originally Posted by Solwar View Post
    How do I tell the difference between Maggie and yuk I?

Heading that way now
    So you have probably already been, but if not, Maggie is stocky and not very attractive, Yuki is thinner and very pretty!

So you have probably already been, but if not, Maggie is stocky and not very attractive, Yuki is thinner and very pretty!

i didn't go, and didn't want the risk of getting pigged

do you know which one of them speaks good english?

Quote Originally Posted by Solwar View Post
    i didn't go, and didn't want the risk of getting pigged

do you know which one of them speaks good english?
    Yuki speaks good English.

Any changes on 1 March?

Answer. No change in several ways. Staff...Maggie & Yuki still there. As you see above Yuki's "good English" was no help to me 10 Feb when Maggie prevented me from booking with Yuki.

Bungling returns to LLWC. Today on the phone with Yuki(good English) I request one hr massage with her. I arrive at precisely agreed time to encounter client in lobby. I leave and return in 3 min after he departs. No Yuki. Maggie barks "take off your shoes and go in there..Yuki busy". Not a warm welcome. I decline to do as ordered and leave. COMMUNICATIONS CONTINUE BAD!

See my Oct 2017 review of similar bungling.

"After four good visits to LLWC my luck ran out. Called to book one hr mid afternoon with Yuki recommended by Vim & Bob this month. On the phone with Eva bit of a challenge for me but she repeats back to be sure it is correct. I have such muscle pain I need massage badly. I arrive at exact time. One client already there. Yuki can not see me. Eva maybe? No, she has a booking. They have discussion about who bungled I can not understand. Then another client walks in... to see Eva? Embarrasing. I am asked to leave. Muscle pain lasts long time. I make mistakes. I suppose LLWC is entitled to bungle on occasion...."

and who's there now ?, seems like musical chairs !

Quote Originally Posted by jettyby View Post
    and who's there now ?, seems like musical chairs !
    The girls rotate every month or so, as Eva has 2 or 3 other locations.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast