Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lotusland Wellness

Quote Originally Posted by bobjob View Post
    The girls rotate every month or so, as Eva has 2 or 3 other locations.
    and this coming week, the good ones or the not so good ?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyby View Post
    and this coming week, the good ones or the not so good ?
    That I do not know, haven't been for awhile.

Does Yuki offer FS?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtidy View Post
    Does Yuki offer FS?
    I highly doubt it. I have not known any of them to offer fs, and I've seen them all many times except for Maggie. I unfortunately saw her once and it was terrible!

Any idea who’s there this week?

Quote Originally Posted by thalarctos View Post
    Any idea whos there this week?
    Its Eva and Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by p2v7guy View Post
    Answer. No change in several ways. Staff...Maggie & Yuki still there. As you see above Yuki's "good English" was no help to me 10 Feb when Maggie prevented me from booking with Yuki.

Bungling returns to LLWC. Today on the phone with Yuki(good English) I request one hr massage with her. I arrive at precisely agreed time to encounter client in lobby. I leave and return in 3 min after he departs. No Yuki. Maggie barks "take off your shoes and go in there..Yuki busy". Not a warm welcome. I decline to do as ordered and leave. COMMUNICATIONS CONTINUE BAD! See my Oct 2017 review of similar bungling. .."
    7 Apr. Stayed away in March. Today see Advt EVA and Mangeo at LLWC. Wow! could that be return of Mango misspelled? No. CRguy is correct it's EVA arrived and MAGGIE still. Many months...no see Eva. In I go. Eva gives me a great massage and a super HJ. A totally talented tease. We also had a discussion about the poor cooperation early Feb and the bungling on 3 Mar. Eva got the message. And the misspelled Advt. It's now gone. Hope things run smoothly now.

Eva said that Michelle and Yuki will be on as of April 18th, Eva leaves the 19th.

The LLWC Courtenay Advt is not gone. Just could not find it for a while. It says today that "Tiffany & Mangeo" are there. Further down it say "Eva & Cathy". Which to believe? Neither. Advt poster just can't get it right re current team. Otherwise the Advt has some useful acurate info. See it on PERB at...

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._60min-4008904

For who is on the current team and for how long let's trust CRGuy & KWIW above.

Quote Originally Posted by p2v7guy View Post
    The LLWC Courtenay Advt is not gone. Just could not find it for a while. It says today that "Tiffany & Mangeo" are there. Further down it say "Eva & Cathy". Which to believe? Neither. Advt poster just can't get it right re current team. Otherwise the Advt has some useful acurate info. See it on PERB at...

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._60min-4008904

For who is on the current team and for how long let's trust CRGuy & KWIW above.
    That's not PERB, that's Leolist...
    The ad does not change ever so you can not rely on it for who is currently working.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123