Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Lotusland Wellness

Quote Originally Posted by Jtidy View Post
    Does anyone there now offer more than HE?
    HE and body slide is about as far as you will get...

Has anyone seen Michelle or Mango? I'm heading up to Comox on Saturday and I was thinking of making a visit to Lotusland. Any reviews on these ladies? Are they aunties? Any extras offered? Thank you in advance!!!

Update to 9 Sep. Phone and ask "Who is there now?". Good news. Popular/reviewed Yuki says "I am back" And who else? Answer sounds to me like "Cherie/Cherry/Cherrie???which one?". Several possible. Sounds new at LLWC Courtenay to me. Also popular Michelle left early Sep to resume University. Hope someone can tell us more re Cherie.

Saw the newby on her first day. Mid 30’s - decent body - did this cool thing with her body slide - takes her chin and rubs it against your shaft - looks 6/10

Thanks Vim. Any comment on correct name, massage, HJ and communications?

They are not answering texts? Odd...

Quote Originally Posted by vimanone View Post
    Saw the newby on her first day. Mid 30’s - decent body - did this cool thing with her body slide - takes her chin and rubs it against your shaft - looks 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by seekingadate View Post
    They are not answering texts? Odd...
    I have not tried to get reply to text. Perhaps it is not easy for them. They answer voice calls. Sometimes phone communication is not super easy...have patience.

The ad states that walk ins are welcome. Is that a good idea or would you guys recommend calling to book?

Quote Originally Posted by IDLES View Post
    The ad states that walk ins are welcome. Is that a good idea or would you guys recommend calling to book?
    I’ve walked in more times than I’ve booked and only been turned away once. If there is someone you wanna see then I suggest booking.

Quote Originally Posted by CRguy View Post
    I’ve walked in more times than I’ve booked and only been turned away once. If there is someone you wanna see then I suggest booking.
    CONCUR. If Advt says "walk-ins welcome" you can do it... more risk of awkwardly meeting a client. On an occasion when phone answering was poor I have walked in. But usually phone to book time and preferred masseuse. That allows the two staff to manage arrival-departures better. When bungling occurred last year, I phoned, booked, and still got turned away. That has not recurred for me. If you walk-in you may interrupt someone's massage and be asked to leave and return. Or you may luck in.
    Last edited by p2v7guy; 09-28-2019 at 12:45 AM.

"When bungling occurred last year, I phoned, booked, and still got turned away"...see my 24Oct 17 , 11Feb 19, and 2Mar19 posts.

BOOKING BUNGLING returns to LLWC Courtenay this week. Twice in 3 days. Comm problems again as with Maggie and others. Cherry answers phone Monday. I request mid-afternoon one hr with Yuki again. Cherry says OK and repeats back to verify. I arrive precisely on time and at door C says "Yuki busy". Seeing no footwear, I wonder if that is true or manipulation-switch by C. Instinct says leave. But Cherry persuades me to try her massage. TOFTT? Reasonably attractive petite brown eyed-brunette with nice bod, legs and bit of a pot. Nippon-Taiwan background. Long time in Canada but speaks very little English. Massage experience near nil. Usual delay to start. I decline nude-sliding. Massage not erotic or sensuous. Massages my back through a rough towel. No teasing. Keeps well away. Touching near impossible.

C turns me over and offers nude-slide again. I say "...with F/S?" C replies "after I know you better". Wonder how long that might take. Very difficult to coach. Edging requested in vain. C has no idea of that. Determined to do HJ her way.. fast and furious. No eye contact. Still distant. All done. Paper towel clean up. 3 min shower. I am rushed out 15 min early. No kiss & hug. Did not connect. Maybe you will.

Next day plus one. Phone again and Cherry answers. "When can I see Yuki please?". Come right in now C says. OK I'll be there in 15 min. At that time I enter and see a guy's shoes. I am greeted by Yuki who says "I am busy now...come back in an hour". Unable to do that with other commitments. Now back to the don't-care-if-I-ever-come-back feeling.
    Last edited by p2v7guy; 10-03-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Phoned 7 Oct. CHANGES. Eva returned (Cheers!). Cherry leaving. Yuki staying. Leolist Advt not yet updated. Arranged to see Eva+Yuki for 10 min chat re last week's bookings problems. Eva will take steps. Yuki does not want to repeat with some clients. Eva asked me to return later for one hr massage with her. I did and it was as good as ever. Erotic and sensuous. Did some things we had not done including reverse massage. Eva may offer new option. Shower up front OK but too small to share. At back is a more spacious shower suitable for sharing and massage room. Not seen. Discuss with Eva if it interests you.

Confirmed that their phone is a cordless landline type with no texting capability.
    Last edited by p2v7guy; 10-09-2019 at 01:09 AM.

On 8 Oct I said"....Shower up front OK but too small to share. At back is a more spacious shower suitable for sharing and massage room. Not seen. Discuss with Eva if it interests you."

My mistake. Eva advised today that spacious rear shower and massage room is not now ready to use and won't be soon.

Has anyone met with the new girl Linda?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtidy View Post
    Has anyone met with the new girl Linda?
    Last weeks visit with someone named “poppet” was dismal. Not recommended, piss poor massage. Too much money for poor performance.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast