Thread: Pleasure to meet Rina - LH

Pleasure to meet Rina - LH

Hi,

Busy with my life and finally I have a chance to have free time so I checked with LH and able to see Rina on Monday. Location is great, safe and easy to locate. When I reached the location, Rina greeted me and wow, what a beautiful lady in front of my eyes. As usual steps, she took my hand and guide me to the room then shower with special BJ technique and then the main course. Rina has amazing technique that made me feel I am in heaven. After main course, we went to shower again then K-massage. Overall, if I am going to repeat with Rina? Oh yeah, absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by anbu84 View Post
    Hi,

Busy with my life and finally I have a chance to have free time so I checked with LH and able to see Rina on Monday. Location is great, safe and easy to locate. When I reached the location, Rina greeted me and wow, what a beautiful lady in front of my eyes. As usual steps, she took my hand and guide me to the room then shower with special BJ technique and then the main course. Rina has amazing technique that made me feel I am in heaven. After main course, we went to shower again then K-massage. Overall, if I am going to repeat with Rina? Oh yeah, absolutely
    Thanks for the review! Was there any dfk and daty included?

Great review anbu84. Is her body meaty as she is 50kg with 168cm? Do you think her breasts natural?

Would also like to know if dfk is avail. Thx. The one thing i hate about these agemcies is that they lie about services to get you in the door. Overall i usually leave happy but i wish id get honest answers to simple questions.

Quote Originally Posted by wpgguy1969 View Post
    Would also like to know if dfk is avail. Thx. The one thing i hate about these agemcies is that they lie about services to get you in the door. Overall i usually leave happy but i wish id get honest answers to simple questions.
    I don't think the agent would tell you the truth. If they say they are telling the truth about service and looking, they are actually lying lol

I also had the pleasure of meeting Rina. A very beautiful Korean woman. Limited English but we got by. With my experience there was lfk and 69. But ymmv. First time with lorihouse and it was a very good. From what I understood she wasn’t going to be here much longer so go now.