Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Guess What Nanaimo?

  1. #1
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31

    Guess What Nanaimo?

    Tossing caution to the wind, I am headed your way! Friday from 7 pm until Monday at noon! Let's make some memories!

  2. #2
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    Tossing caution to the wind, I am headed your way! Friday from 7 pm until Monday at noon! Let's make some memories!
    Hey Nanaimo there's still time-o
    Hope you like my little rhyme-o!

    I can soak-o
    It's no joke-o
    I can deepthroat & not choke -o!

    Well I could go on like that all day! See my boobs on my Twitter, @cougarcallgirl1 then come see me! I am here one more night & I have time for at least one early morning appointment!

  3. #3
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Hello darlings!

    I am known as one of PERB's top three favourite providers over 50, & I am delighted to be so highly regarded! For those whom I haven't yet met, let me introduce myself. I'm Ms Erica Phoenix. I have copper red hair, intense green eyes & a mouth that was made to please. My current measurements? 36DD-32-48.

    Size 16 dress & an ass an axe handle wide!

    After 5+ years of touring here as a provider based in Surrey & Vancouver, I have relocated to Nanaimo on a permanent basis. I am looking forward to seeing all my returning Island lovers as well as to meeting some new friends! I cater to men, women & couples; I accommodate those with disabilities as well. I love lacy lingerie, stockings & heels, but I'm just as comfortable in one of your flannel shirts. Of course, I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin, too, & I hope I can help you find some of that for yourself when we're together. My preference is for longer dates, and I keep my hourly rates lower to encourage you to linger just a little, or to visit more often. Whether you want our time to be Sweet & Sensual, Wet & Wild, or All-Inclusive, let me be the Woman You'll Never Forget.

    ON OFFER:

    Sweet Sensual: Like the girls next door do it!! $200/hr
    GIRL TIME: Just for HER...$200/hr
    Wet & Wild: Squirt. Slurp. Swall0w! $250/hr
    All In: All of the Above plus a Mediterranean Excursion. $300/hr
    Like it KINKY? Me too. Very fetish friendly. Let Me put you in Your place. Some extra charges may apply. $300/hr & up
    Duos? Let me set something up with someone fabulous & who knows what might happen? ($300/hr + plus her rate)
    Couples? Oh yes. Please add $100

    Outcalls? Approved hotels ONLY unless we are previously acquainted or you are willing to screen rigorously. 90 minute minimum, $250/hr plus transportation fee if outside Nanaimo proper.

    Extended dates, long term arrangements, FLY-IN or FLY ME TO YOU & weekends away are all available. Please inquire via email & let me plan something wonderful. So...You can call me Erica, or Ms Phoenix; Goddess, if you like? It doesn't matter WHAT you call me...just call me!

  4. #4
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    I will have some limited availability on Tuesday and I will be fully available on Wednesday & Thursday in beautiful safe, reputable & discreet location in Nanaimo!

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  5. #5
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31

    Boxing Week Bookings! Dec 26 - 30

    Just in case you didn't get everything you wanted for Xmas...come see me & we can celebrate XXXMas together instead!

    ALL INCLUSIVE EXXXecutive Encounters
    Everything I do best...DATY. DIGITS. Toys. Talk Dirty. Squirt. Slurp. Swallow. Repeat. Greek? Oh yes. I'll say again like I've said it before: I only LOOK like the lady next door! If you want to do it all, I recommend at least an hour! You'll want to eat your Wheaties & ensure you're well hydrated: I guarantee I will be!



    Here's a recent hotel room selfie...
    Just after I put on the lipstick, just BEFORE I put on my lingerie...
    ]


    I've got a whole lot of sexy new lingerie to wrap around these ridonculous curves, & the hair is once more a blazing copper. Blazing? Don't mind if we do! I'll bring my favourite strain & my favourite pipe too! If you prefer, we can just enjoy a glass of wine or a cider. Every prebooked hour will include up to 30 minutes of icebreaking social time! Accompanied showers will also be available...I like to get clean before we get dirty. I look forward to hearing from each & every one of you!

    $150/30 mins
    $250/60 mins
    $350/90 mins


    You've heard the stories...now come meet "The Legend!"
    a

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  6. #6
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    I am now booking selectively for Monday the 31st day time.

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  7. #7
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    I am now booking selectively for Monday the 31st day time.
    What are you doing New Year's Eve? I could be persuaded to spend the evening in the company of one very special person! Let me plan something unforgettable for us so say goodbye to 2018.

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  8. #8
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31

    Let's Start 2019 With A BANG! Kinky Curvy Cuddly Over 50 Squirter!


    Hello Lovers!

    Come say hello to PERB's Over 50 Fave!

    I am new to living in Nanaimo, but I am certainly not new to providing sensual satisfaction! You can come see me in one of two well-known locations that are reputable, well-appointed & discreet, for daytime or evening encounters! With adequate notice, I can entertain as early as 7 am and as late as midnight most nights of the week. Whether you prefer me in jeans or cocktail attire, I promise to be dressed to impress when you arrive. Let me set you at ease with the confidence only a mature woman brings to such encounters as ours promise to be. Would you like to get clean together before we get dirty? I can arrange that!

    During the month of January, I am offering a new client special rate to PERB Members ONLY! You can enjoy everything I am known best for: kisses, licks, slurps, squirts & giggles! You're sure to enjoy how comfortable I am in my own skin, & I promise that before you leave, you'll feel more relaxed & at ease in your own! When you text, call or email me to request an appointment, between January 1st & 30th, mention MY MOVE TO NANAIMO & I will discount all new clients a whopping $50 off their first all inclusive session...because I only look like a lady!
    Last edited by Ms Erica Phoenix; 01-01-2019 at 11:07 PM. Reason: because my SO is kind of an asshole...

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  9. #9
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post

    Hello Lovers!

    Come say hello to PERB's Over 50 Fave!

    I am new to living in Nanaimo, but I am certainly not new to providing sensual satisfaction! You can come see me in one of two well-known locations that are reputable, well-appointed & discreet, for daytime or evening encounters! With adequate notice, I can entertain as early as 7 am and as late as midnight most nights of the week. Whether you prefer me in jeans or cocktail attire, I promise to be dressed to impress when you arrive. Let me set you at ease with the confidence only a mature woman brings to such encounters as ours promise to be. Would you like to get clean together before we get dirty? I can arrange that!

    During the month of January, I am offering a new client special rate to PERB Members ONLY! You can enjoy everything I am known best for: kisses, licks, slurps, squirts & giggles! You're sure to enjoy how comfortable I am in my own skin, & I promise that before you leave, you'll feel more relaxed & at ease in your own! When you text, call or email me to request an appointment, between January 1st & 30th, mention MY MOVE TO NANAIMO & I will discount all new clients a whopping $50 off their first all inclusive session...because I only look like a lady!
    I am available Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - midnight, with reasonable notice!

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  10. #10
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post

    Hello Lovers!

    Come say hello to PERB's Over 50 Fave!

    I am new to living in Nanaimo, but I am certainly not new to providing sensual satisfaction! You can come see me in one of two well-known locations that are reputable, well-appointed & discreet, for daytime or evening encounters! With adequate notice, I can entertain as early as 7 am and as late as midnight most nights of the week. Whether you prefer me in jeans or cocktail attire, I promise to be dressed to impress when you arrive. Let me set you at ease with the confidence only a mature woman brings to such encounters as ours promise to be. Would you like to get clean together before we get dirty? I can arrange that!

    During the month of January, I am offering a new client special rate to PERB Members ONLY! You can enjoy everything I am known best for: kisses, licks, slurps, squirts & giggles! You're sure to enjoy how comfortable I am in my own skin, & I promise that before you leave, you'll feel more relaxed & at ease in your own! When you text, call or email me to request an appointment, between January 1st & 30th, mention MY MOVE TO NANAIMO & I will discount all new clients a whopping $50 off their first all inclusive session...because I only look like a lady!
    Can't believe that so many people still don't know yet I am an Island resident again! I am available all weekend: let's get to know each other better.

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  11. #11
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    Just in case you didn't get everything you wanted for Xmas...come see me & we can celebrate XXXMas together instead!

    ALL INCLUSIVE EXXXecutive Encounters
    Everything I do best...DATY. DIGITS. Toys. Talk Dirty. Squirt. Slurp. Swallow. Repeat. Greek? Oh yes. I'll say again like I've said it before: I only LOOK like the lady next door! If you want to do it all, I recommend at least an hour! You'll want to eat your Wheaties & ensure you're well hydrated: I guarantee I will be!



    Here's a recent hotel room selfie...
    Just after I put on the lipstick, just BEFORE I put on my lingerie...
    ]


    I've got a whole lot of sexy new lingerie to wrap around these ridonculous curves, & the hair is once more a blazing copper. Blazing? Don't mind if we do! I'll bring my favourite strain & my favourite pipe too! If you prefer, we can just enjoy a glass of wine or a cider. Every prebooked hour will include up to 30 minutes of icebreaking social time! Accompanied showers will also be available...I like to get clean before we get dirty. I look forward to hearing from each & every one of you!

    $150/30 mins
    $250/60 mins
    $350/90 mins


    You've heard the stories...now come meet "The Legend!"
    a
    Until 2 AM, fellas! No need to be cold, wet & alone: let's get hot & wet together!

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  12. #12
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post

    Hello Lovers!
    Come say hello to PERB's Over 50 Fave!

    I am new to living in Nanaimo, but I am certainly not new to providing sensual satisfaction! You can come see me in one of two well-known locations that are reputable, well-appointed & discreet, for daytime or evening encounters! With adequate notice, I can entertain as early as 7 am and as late as midnight most nights of the week. Whether you prefer me in jeans or cocktail attire, I promise to be dressed to impress when you arrive. Let me set you at ease with the confidence only a mature woman brings to such encounters as ours promise to be. Would you like to get clean together before we get dirty? I can arrange that!
    You've heard the stories, you're read the reviews: now meet "The Legend*"!


    ALL WEEKEND LONG: I am offering all Vancouver Island PERB members (AND LURKERS!) the chance for an introductory drink & 30 minute social date ON ME. If you book an hour, you can stay 90 minutes. If you book 30 minutes, you can stay 60 minutes. If you bring me a $50 Starbucks card, Amazon.ca card or Google Play card, you can stay for 30 minutes of PG rated banter, fully clothed sexy fun & a beverage of your choice. Why take a chance that we won't hit it off? That $50 can be applied as a deposit on your first prebooked all-inclusive visit! Come find out what the fuss is about.
    Last edited by Ms Erica Phoenix; 01-11-2019 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Had to add a comma!

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  13. #13
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post


    ALL WEEKEND LONG: I am offering all Vancouver Island PERB members (AND LURKERS!) the chance for an introductory drink & 30 minute social date ON ME. If you book an hour, you can stay 90 minutes. If you book 30 minutes, you can stay 60 minutes. If you bring me a $50 Starbucks card, Amazon.ca card or Google Play card, you can stay for 30 minutes of PG rated banter, fully clothed sexy fun & a beverage of your choice. Why take a chance that we won't hit it off? That $50 can be applied as a deposit on your first prebooked all-inclusive visit! Come find out what the fuss is about.
    I think I might be ready to start seeing favourite folks at my home in Nanaimo. Is it classy & elegant with an ocean view???

    Nope. It's funky, it's comfortable, & it probably smells slightly like good weed. In other words, it suits me down to the ground. Because it is my home, I am particular about who comes into it, & when! I am available between 8 am & midnight on shorter notice for discreet & well-mannered individuals who don't mind screening & are willing to commit to 60 minutes or more when they book. Thanks for the understanding & I look forward to hearing from ALL of you!

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  14. #14
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    I think I might be ready to start seeing favourite folks at my home in Nanaimo. Is it classy & elegant with an ocean view???

    Nope. It's funky, it's comfortable, & it probably smells slightly like good weed. In other words, it suits me down to the ground. Because it is my home, I am particular about who comes into it, & when! I am available between 8 am & midnight on shorter notice for discreet & well-mannered individuals who don't mind screening & are willing to commit to 60 minutes or more when they book. Thanks for the understanding & I look forward to hearing from ALL of you!
    Here's my tentative schedule at home this week gentlemen! If we haven't met before, please provide a reference from a respected provider OR your board handle. Those who can do so are considered priority guests; those who cannot may be asked to meet me at an alternate location before I decide to allow them in my home. It's a family neighbourhood, so I keep things low key & low volume. Also: while I don't have another 'job', I do have another life. Although I cannot guarantee that you will find me available at these times, it's your best chance at catching me at home on short notice. I really prefer dates booked a day or two in advance so I can cater to your tastes each & every time. Thanks for your understanding!

    Monday 8 am - 4 pm (Unavailable after 4 pm)
    Tuesday 8 am - 8 pm (Available for out call/upscale in call after 8 pm until 2 am)
    Wednesday Unavailable
    Thursday 8 am -5 pm at home (Available for out call/upscale in call after 8 pm until 2 am)
    Fri-Sun to be determined

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

  15. #15
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,817
    Blog Entries
    31
    Sunshine & fresh air makes this cougar horny & happy...Come see me in comfort at home today!

    Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •