Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess What Nanaimo?

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    Here's my tentative schedule at home this week gentlemen! If we haven't met before, please provide a reference from a respected provider OR your board handle. Those who can do so are considered priority guests; those who cannot may be asked to meet me at an alternate location before I decide to allow them in my home. It's a family neighbourhood, so I keep things low key & low volume. Also: while I don't have another 'job', I do have another life. Although I cannot guarantee that you will find me available at these times, it's your best chance at catching me at home on short notice. I really prefer dates booked a day or two in advance so I can cater to your tastes each & every time. Thanks for your understanding!

Monday 8 am - 4 pm (Unavailable after 4 pm)
    Tuesday 8 am - 8 pm (Available for out call/upscale in call after 8 pm until 2 am)
    Wednesday 10 am - 10 pm come get to know me!
    Thursday 8 am -5 pm at home (Available for out call/upscale in call after 8 pm until 2 am)
    Fri-Sun to be determined
    Due to the unpredictability of life some days, I have some availability today at home! Would you like to come get to know me in the cozy comfort of my 420 friendly home? Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Hump Day Afternoon to me!

Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Love to see you in cozy comfort at home today...we can share a bottle of wine & some laughs while we ignore a movie & make out on the couch?

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Who's coming over to welcome me home?

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries

Hey Hey Come & Play! Happy Hour Saturday!

I've stocked the fridge with beer, wine, Caesars both regular & spicy! Why not come see a lady aturday afternoon? Starting today at 3:30 until 10 pm, I am offering up to 30 minutes of GET TO KNOW ME time! I'm looking to meet the sort of clientele that enjoy building connection & who appreciate that the best of things take time, don't go on sale & are rarely available on a round the clock, ASAP basis. Let me introduce you to my own unique brand of hospitality & my fluffy familiar Basil*. Let's relax with a drink & discuss our shared interests & discover one another's passions before we explore mutual pleasure! I would also be pleased to book dates for later in the week between 8 am & 8 pm Tuesday through Saturday!

*My in call is my home, & a large double coated cat lives there too. Allergy sufferers (& those who object to the smell of weed!) might wish to make alternate arrangements!

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries

Ms Erica's At Home All Week!

Hello lovers!

One of PERB's best reviewed over 50 providers is now making HUB CITY her home! I'm available daily either at home, or in one of Nanaimo's best kept incalls & with a gorgeous duo partner or two, too! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Ms Erica Phoenix!

I've been a PERB advertiser for over 5 years, & I am well reviewed in Surrey, Vancouver, & Kamloops, as well as here on the Island.

I am authentically 53 years old, but I am frequently mistaken for much younger. I favour a natural look: if you'd like me to glam it up, I'm happy to sport something more dramatic. I am 5'8" in my stockinged & pedicured size 9 feet. I prefer sexy undies even under my most casual clothes, though on dress up occasions, you'll find my size 16 dress covering up exquisite lingerie & imported thigh high stockings & garters with my peep toe CFM pumps with the 5 inch heels... I wear a size 36DD bra, with a magnificent & impressively dimpled 48 inch ass! Formerly known as the Cougar Call Girl, you can now call me a 20th Century Fox! I like men younger than me, I LOVE men older than me, & men my own age are delightful too! Not a Millennial, but no Baby Boomer, either. No judgement here: I welcome clients regardless of their race, age, ability, gender or sexual preference.

I have a very strong preference for dates that are booked in advance. I do have a life that happens away from home & out of bed. However, I can often accommodate with only an hour's notice. As I have not yet mastered time travel, I am rarely available RIGHT NOW. I am currently welcoming new clients at my new home in call during the day, though later in the evening you'll find me in a beautifully situated spot not far from Departure Bay! I am happy to do residential out calls for PERB members with an established board presence or a reference from one of Nanaimo's top reviewed providers. You've read the reviews, & heard the rumours: why not give me a chance to charm & dazzle you, while I'm showing you what I do best?

New Client Special: For all those new clients who want to come see me at home, until March 1st I am offering up to 30 minutes FREE social time with every prebooked hour. Before noon? Let's chat over a coffee then share a shower! After 3? We can enjoy an adult beverage or some of my favourite cannabis strains (or yours!) & some laughs before we get serious & go upstairs! If you prefer a smoke free environment, let's meet elsewhere. I can easily arrange another in call close by.

Come see a lady, why don't you? I don't bite...much!

Hello PERBERTS! I'm hosting at home all day today...

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Happy Hump Me Day!

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    Hello lovers!

One of PERB's best reviewed over 50 providers is now making HUB CITY her home! I'm available daily either at home, or in one of Nanaimo's best kept incalls & with a gorgeous duo partner or two, too! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Ms Erica Phoenix!

I've been a PERB advertiser for over 5 years, & I am well reviewed in Surrey, Vancouver, & Kamloops, as well as here on the Island.

I am authentically 53 years old, but I am frequently mistaken for much younger. I favour a natural look: if you'd like me to glam it up, I'm happy to sport something more dramatic. I am 5'8" in my stockinged & pedicured size 9 feet. I prefer sexy undies even under my most casual clothes, though on dress up occasions, you'll find my size 16 dress covering up exquisite lingerie & imported thigh high stockings & garters with my peep toe CFM pumps with the 5 inch heels... I wear a size 36DD bra, with a magnificent & impressively dimpled 48 inch ass! Formerly known as the Cougar Call Girl, you can now call me a 20th Century Fox! I like men younger than me, I LOVE men older than me, & men my own age are delightful too! Not a Millennial, but no Baby Boomer, either. No judgement here: I welcome clients regardless of their race, age, ability, gender or sexual preference.

I have a very strong preference for dates that are booked in advance. I do have a life that happens away from home & out of bed. However, I can often accommodate with only an hour's notice. As I have not yet mastered time travel, I am rarely available RIGHT NOW. I am currently welcoming new clients at my new home in call during the day, though later in the evening you'll find me in a beautifully situated spot not far from Departure Bay! I am happy to do residential out calls for PERB members with an established board presence or a reference from one of Nanaimo's top reviewed providers. You've read the reviews, & heard the rumours: why not give me a chance to charm & dazzle you, while I'm showing you what I do best?

New Client Special: For all those new clients who want to come see me at home, until March 1st I am offering up to 30 minutes FREE social time with every prebooked hour. Before noon? Let's chat over a coffee then share a shower! After 3? We can enjoy an adult beverage or some of my favourite cannabis strains (or yours!) & some laughs before we get serious & go upstairs! If you prefer a smoke free environment, let's meet elsewhere. I can easily arrange another in call close by.

Come see a lady, why don't you? I don't bite...much!
    Hello lovers! I have restocked the fridge & I am thrilled to offer HAPPY HOUR at home all weekend long, starting today at noon. Until 10 pm, I will be home & waiting to thrill you with my touch (& my tongue!) Just climb the stairs with me & we can enjoy a cool beverage, a warm shower, & some hot sex in the cozy funky comfort of my bedroom. Not sure I can deliver what I promise? Here's a chance to find out for yourself if the reviews & the rumours are true! I call it "Lip Service", & it is the BEST PSE oral encounter you've ever had.

It starts with a sexy lapdance with my big round booty in your face, then an up close & personal encounter with my 36DD naturals follows. The finish? Sloppy, slurpy & spectacular! The rate's pretty great too!

PS...if you've ever wondered what happens if you rub 2 redheads together, you may get your wish in February! Duos coming soon.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Well it's a snow day in Nanaimo...& I am snowed in! Come rescue me from the snow & let me warm you up with my ample curves & charming personality!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12