I am ~very~ excited to announce that I have an in-call location starting Oct. 9th!

Availability for IN-calls at a downtown Victoria location will be: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10am - 5pm. Some other weekday & evening availability possible, see my site for a complete schedule.

Specializing in discreet, luxurious massage, that work out all the kinks.

I also do outcalls in the CRD region. Generally available early mornings before the office opens (7-830am), and evenings (630-930pm). Some availability in Nanaimo on weekends as well - see my website for a complete schedule. A booking with me can range from a quick half hour ($80) - to 1 hour ($120), or longer! As I am not a FS provider, I will only be using my hands in our time together, and I am sure we can have a lot of fun with that.

~ Services ~

I have a range of extra options for you to explore - such as prostate massage, and cuddle time. To help you get the most out of our time together, please let me know about any requests before I arrive. All the details can be found on my website!

~~~~~

Are you interested in finding out what all the fuss about prostate massages is? I would love to show you! This add-on is worth the exploration for anyone wishing to expand their pleasure repertoire. If you are already an aficionado, let me know and we can definitely incorporate prostate in to our time.

~~~~~

When booking, please include your name, email that I can reply to you at, the day you would like a booking, and the time.
email: [email protected]
online: https://massagebyclairecom
follow me on instagram: @bearclaire68