Thread: Tantric massage?

Tantric massage?

Im thinking about trying a Tantric massage. Anyone ever done it before and care to share their experience, PM or on this thread. .

Looks like there are a few places that offer it in town, anyone have a recommendation? There is a newer place called green heaven massage in lower mission that looks quite inviting, shes advertising on Kijiji and Facebook. Any advise, recommendations, or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. Muchas Gracias

Whatever you do , do not go see Kim. Horrible experience. Not sure about the Green Heaven, thought that it was for Penticton.

Ya I’ve read enough bad reviews on here to know to avoid her, although there have been a couple good ones so makes you wonder. Either way I won’t be finding out ��. Green heaven looks like it opened a few months ago in lower mission, I’m not aware of one in Penticton.

The lady I’m thinking of has been advertising on Kijiji under “massage”

Thanks. Just saw that the address is in Kelowna. Her photo"s look very tempting. Definately going to be worth a visit soon. Let me know if you stop by or pm me.

If I see her I’ll write a review.

I tried Green Heaven Massage a couple weeks ago. She's very eastern European if that's your thing. Massage was light but intimate. She doesn't want you touching her in the fun zones

The tantric aspect of it was cool -- but she gets a bit obsessive about following her breathing.

Overall enjoyed the experience. She had a special on with a 25% discount. For full price I probably wouldn't repeat.

Good to know, thanks for the review!

Quote Originally Posted by StiffOne View Post
    I tried Green Heaven Massage a couple weeks ago. She's very eastern European if that's your thing. Massage was light but intimate. She doesn't want you touching her in the fun zones

The tantric aspect of it was cool -- but she gets a bit obsessive about following her breathing.

Overall enjoyed the experience. She had a special on with a 25% discount. For full price I probably wouldn't repeat.
    Thanks for the review, would you be ok answering a few more questions? I am interested in visiting.

- Can you describe how the session went briefly? Was it massage or sensual touching or both?
    - She looks gorgeous in the photos, what did she look like naked? It looks like she has a great set of boobs but I’m interested in your thoughts.
    - last did she give you a hand release? Was it offered? Did you ask?
    - was she easy to communicate with? She seems like her English could be rough

Let me know please and thanks, If I go I’ll pass along my experiences as well. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyace View Post
    - Can you describe how the session went briefly? Was it massage or sensual touching or both?
    I'd call it a rub and tug with a touch of zen. Probably more sensual touching than massage I guess.

- She looks gorgeous in the photos, what did she look like naked? It looks like she has a great set of boobs but I’m interested in your thoughts.
    She's definitely easy on the eyes. Very sexy naked. Perky boobs.

- last did she give you a hand release? Was it offered? Did you ask?
    Yes. It wasn't offered or asked she just went to work on it.

- was she easy to communicate with? She seems like her English could be rough
    English is not her first language but I didn't have any troubles communicating.

I definitely enjoyed my experience. I thought the price is a bit high but maybe i'm just too cheap. Enjoy!

Thank you for the reply! Did she actually allow you to finish at the end? Like she made time for it. All the ads basically imply that you may or may not ejaculate.

Also did you do the full 2 hours or a shorter one?

Thank you for the reply! Did she actually allow you to finish at the end? Like she made time for it. All the ads basically imply that you may or may not ejaculate.

Also did you do the full 2 hours or a shorter one?
    Why don't you just give it a go and report back with your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 6741xxx View Post
    Why don't you just give it a go and report back with your experience.
    Because it is quite pricey so I want to get the full scope of it before I go.