Thread: Jennifer 0634

Jennifer 0634

New Filipina on the scene... something tells me she might not be new though.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...wn_now-3811642

I sent a few preliminary texts. She says she’s brand new and hasn’t gone by any other names in the past but is apparently out in Cloverdale which is super far.

Just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge?

Shes workin out of surrey whalley area today.
    I gota thing for flips..so i will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by gutierrez View Post
    Shes workin out of surrey whalley area today.
    I gota thing for flips..so i will let you know.
    Wicked. Lol flips? How did you find out she’s in Whalley? The map is misleading lol

She told me.
    Anyways..very bad attitude. Took everything off the menu she had agreed too. Shes actually vietnamese. Don't know why shes claiming Filipino. Shes from Montreal.
    160 for hh..no kissing, no bbj,no daty. Basically a super hot blonde viet chick that you see in the mall. Fuck her and her attitude. Just here to scam and provide min services. Has a pimp that she got on phone after we were done..was explaining why they didnt work so much..yes,shes here with another girl..dont even ask what she looks like..totally odd that this hottie would be with some ugly couger..anyways hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by gutierrez View Post
    She told me.
    Anyways..very bad attitude. Took everything off the menu she had agreed too. Shes actually vietnamese. Don't know why shes claiming Filipino. Shes from Montreal.
    160 for hh..no kissing, no bbj,no daty. Basically a super hot blonde viet chick that you see in the mall. Fuck her and her attitude. Just here to scam and provide min services. Has a pimp that she got on phone after we were done..was explaining why they didnt work so much..yes,shes here with another girl..dont even ask what she looks like..totally odd that this hottie would be with some ugly couger..anyways hope that helps.
    Jinkies... Mystery solved. Lol