Thread: Elsie VIP

Elsie VIP

I met with Elsie during the afternoon and I was pleasantly delighted. I was nervous as I was hoping that Elsie would satisfy me in the looks category. A pretty face is something that is remembered as much as the service.

Once the door opened I was greeted to a beautiful set of eyes and an absolutely pretty/cute face. She was extremely pretty in my books. She took my hand and led me to the room of a well kept apartment in the exchange area. She undressed me and took me to the shower. As much as I was staring at her fit petite body, I found myself focusing on her eyes (especially with the bbbj in the shower).

After the shower was complete she led me back to the room and sat me down on the bed as she proceeded with the bbbj. I stood her up on her feet and put my lips all over her tight little body. She laid me down on the bed and continued with the bbbj.

Elsie then put the hat on and got on top. She was really getting into the session. She rolled me on top of her while still inside her and began taking her on her back. I took her doggy as I wanted to see her cute little ass while giving it to her from behind. Its a lovely sight when you see her kitty wrap around your little man as you go in and out. At that point I was excited at what I was seeing, so I grabbed her by her tiny waste and pulled her towards me as I thrust (nothing gets me as excited as this position). I finished while inside as she and i plopped to the bed in exhaustion.

Laid in bed for a couple mins and finished up with the shower. Our good byes were short and sweet as her English was very limited and conversation was difficult.

I don't know what aspects everyone rates but if I were to guess it would be:
    Look/face - 10
    Body - 10 (definitely Cs, manmades and soft)
    Service - 10

If I missed anything id be happy to add to this review.

Great review, thanks!

Meet a hour section with Elsie yesterday. Elsie does has a pretty face.
    L 8.5
    B 9
    S 9.5
    You won’t be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by 115zzzz View Post
    Meet a hour section with Elsie yesterday. Elsie does has a pretty face.
    L 8.5
    B 9
    S 9.5
    You won’t be disappointed.
    Was msog included in the hour?

Elsie vip

I met with Elsie but she said no sex because I was too big
    But she is a hot little #...opted to stay for a bbbj and to eat some beautiful pie.
    So wanted to bang that tight fit body but alas had to settle for lots of oral. She does give a great bbbj and pays attention to the jewels as well.
    Bbbj with cob

Met Elsie today, she gave me the best service ever since I accepted by VIP group.
    L:8
    B:8
    S:9

I enjoyed her. She may be the prettiest of all the girls I have see from both micros!

Yes. But with the extra charge.