Thread: White masseuse?

Question White masseuse?

Hello perbites,

I wanted to see if anyone could assist me. I've been trying to find for last couple days some information on local talent. So I've been wanting a damn good massage but wanted to change it up from the usual Asian options.

Anyone know of local (Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, or Poco) white masseuse? Wtich a price range of 140 max for about an hour, getting nude isn't a requirement but is a bonus, finish doesn't have to be just hj (I'm ok with more for a extra tip), fantastic massage, age doesn't matter, size/looks don't matter, race doesn't matter either, just really a white masseuse that gives a fantastic massage that isn't expensive.

Also, does anyone know of any MP's that have white girls giving real massages with bonus? Can't seem to find that either.

Currently familiar with Ginger, Natalia, miss Beatrice.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantbooblover View Post
    Hello perbites,

I wanted to see if anyone could assist me. I've been trying to find for last couple days some information on local talent. So I've been wanting a damn good massage but wanted to change it up from the usual Asian options.

Anyone know of local (Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, or Poco) white masseuse? Wtich a price range of 140 max for about an hour, getting nude isn't a requirement but is a bonus, finish doesn't have to be just hj (I'm ok with more for a extra tip), fantastic massage, age doesn't matter, size/looks don't matter, race doesn't matter either, just really a white masseuse that gives a fantastic massage that isn't expensive.

Also, does anyone know of any MP's that have white girls giving real massages with bonus? Can't seem to find that either.

Currently familiar with Ginger, Natalia, miss Beatrice.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    I'd recommend Marie 1357 beside Lougheed Mall, but rumour has it she's out of the game?
    "Hungry? Here- pig out on knuckle sandwiches!" Reid Fleming- World's Toughest Milkman.

Seems like it, I don't have her number and can't find a post with it either. Got any other recommendations?

curmudgeon
    If you want to change it up from Asian maybe try Jasmine CMT. Obviously not white but maybe a suitable option?https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...alling-4081964
    "Hungry? Here- pig out on knuckle sandwiches!" Reid Fleming- World's Toughest Milkman.

White ladies charge more. If price was not an option I like Brie 3434 and Sexy Personal Trainer. Neither do more than hj and cost more, but both are worth it.

thetallguy
    In my experience (and not for lack of trying), white + quality massage + not expensive is basically impossible. If you're willing to pay in the $150-200 range, there's lots. Best of luck in your search!