Thread: Bbw karmynn

Bbw karmynn

Has anyone seen karmynn in Burnaby? Any info ??2541 she’s a bbw there’s no pics on her ad can anybody help me out ??
    Last edited by sexyb; 09-19-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Something is terribly off about her ads. Barely a pic of her, no substantial info, and seems to keep posting continuously.

Actually I met her through CL before it went down. Real nice girl. BBW not bad looks but super nice and into it. Great bbbj and rides cg amazingly. Repeated a few times. Works part time.

Any pictures ??

She will send a couple of you ask.

Bit of an older thread, but i would like to chime in with an update. Seen her recently and would like to point out a few things for anyone interested. She will send you pics, but from my estimation shes bigger than that, no big deal. I was so close to walking but i almost felt bad so i stayed. Snarky attitude through out, even during the session. Mouthwash also was needed as i noticed. Decent sloppy bj though, wasen’t a complete loss. All in all a so so experience that i will not repeat.

I guess YMMV. I've repeated several times. Yes shes a bbw so dont expect a runway model. However she gives you 100%. Very gfe. Bj is among the best ever and she will ride you cowboy like very few can. Most importantly she she gives you attention and is a sweet heart.

Can you give any info on rates ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laxbird View Post
    I guess YMMV. I've repeated several times. Yes shes a bbw so dont expect a runway model. However she gives you 100%. Very gfe. Bj is among the best ever and she will ride you cowboy like very few can. Most importantly she she gives you attention and is a sweet heart.
    Ymmv? No, she just has a bad attitude and her breath stunk... look at you sticking up for a bad sp, smh