Thread: Brody & Audrinna Duo B-Day Present

Thumbs up Brody & Audrinna Duo B-Day Present

As birthday presents go that one was pretty spectacular. A few of the 2 hours highlights were:

- when I walked in the door Audrinna and I stood there kissing while Brody dropped to her knees and alternated between sucking my cock and Audrinna's pussy
    - the three way oral daisy chains, where we tried every combination possible
    - Audrinna's reaction with Brody going to town on her pussy while I rimmed her ass
    - the girls grinding in a scissor position on a double ended dildo while each used a wand to some spectacular orgasms
    - Brody's 5 massive squirts, one of which Audrinna took full face then proceeded to rub all over her boobs while laughing
    - cocooning Audrinna in plastic wrap with a wand on the inside of the wrap then Brody turning the wand on straddling Audrinna and grinding the wand between the two of them while I sucked on Audrinna's nipples thru 2 cut outs
    - Brody fingering my prostate, while giving me a blowjob to completion, while Audrinna was munching on my nipples
    - looking at the bed at the end of the session and not being able to find a dry spot
    - the great kisses from each on the way out the door

Said it before and I'll say it again, those two really have a fun and sexy chemistry which makes spending time with them pretty amazing. Happy B-day to me, I want the same present again next year!!!
    Last edited by 4pleasure; 09-18-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Happy Belated Birthday mate !!
    I have always tried to spoil myself with an SP when it comes to my B-day .. But a Duo, Ha that is doing it right. nice job.

Had to cut this part out
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pleasure View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again, those two really have a fun and sexy chemistry which makes spending time with them pretty amazing. Happy B-day to me, I want the same present again next year!!!
    110% agree with you on that one mate, You can see it in their eyes while they play together.
    Hmm my B-day is this month also, maybe i will wait, save up and next month ... follow your lead

Cheers

Wel....l all I can say is WOW. Thanks for the review. What a fab way to spoil yourrself on your B'day. Good on you mate.

What a wonderful idea! I know what I'm doing on my next birthday- good thing I've got a few months to sort out who it'll be with!