Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dangerous client who refused to pay. Named Bill

Sassy Strumpette
    Quote Originally Posted by Basicbitches View Post
    Thanks for the information. This is very interesting and makes a lot of sense.
    I'm not sure what you mean about my last comment sorry? I didn't write anything about "being woman"?
    this is a repost from a similar discussion in which the previous comment had a reference to women taking advantage of being women...

so, posted by accident i think...but the underlying principles stand...i pm'd you for the address.....

love susie

i'd like to add on behalf of the guys here - this is totally inexcusable. so sorry this has happened

That went far beyond abuse. It was violent, criminal assault.

I hope the OP reported the incidents and the creep was arrested.

My sympathy towards any woman who has experienced any kind of violence from insecure, sick men who believe this kind of behaviour makes them think they're more that what they really are.
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

This bill guy has been black flagged in the asian sex work community. He has done this many times. One thing ibdont understand is why some of youbgirls do the service without collecting payment first.

Sassy Strumpette
    they do it because he targets new or inexperienced providers...who need money...he offers alot of money....

this is why we need training for the new workers, on how to screen customers, that we should get payment up front, that being picked up at a skytrain station by the client is not safe, that "the sponge" is a life saver.....

it is not the fault of the providers, it is the fault of criminalization.....that criminalization makes it illegal to tell someone how to "do" sex work safely

love susie

Basicbitches,if his whole body suddenly shrunk to 9 inchess tall what would you do to him.

the handlers need to look out for him... and when hes caught have a nice chat with him and rod of correction... he wont be troubling anyone again...

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Joe 70 View Post
    Basicbitches,if his whole body suddenly shrunk to 9 inchess tall what would you do to him.

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Joe 70 View Post
    . . . if his whole body suddenly shrunk to 9 inchess tall what would you do to him.
    Kill Bill.

Just kidding! Don't ban me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12