Thread: Nationalities

Nationalities

Any chance we can get an Asian separate from white female on the review site? I have nothing against Asians, Im just only interested in reviews of Caucasian girls. No harm no foul.

You like reading reviews of white girls. Thanks for sharing.

Now why not make a modest contribution and post an actual review.
    'Cause silicone parts are made for toys!

I've often thought the same, Leolist you can sort out ethnicities.

How about brown and Persian also? And while we are at it can we have the 20-30, 30-40 and 50 sub categories for each? You see where I am going with this. It would fragment the review forum to much.

Better idea, start with each reviewer being specific on the title of his review. I just went to the most recent review and the title was "Kristan 7788" Perhaps there could be a format for the review title ie; "Kristan 7788, Caucasian, 29" or "Happy 5890, Korean, 30's"

Might makes things easier to scan through if you have a certain taste.
    No good deed goes unpunished

How about we just have less racial predjudice and not segregate the reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by ndillinger View Post
    I am not speaking for the OP, but I dont think it's about racial prejudice. When on Leolist, the first thing I do is check all the ethnicities except Asian and .. two or three more types. Does that make me a person with prejudice? Let us not turn this into a racial matter it is more about preference.

For those of you who are old enough to remember Seinfeld..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8kthEcJkrc
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.

(, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

curmudgeon
    So because he's more interested in 'white' chicks he's racially prejudiced?

Perhaps with his fuck-pals, but probably not in general. He as much as said so, so why fan any flames?
    "Hungry? Here- pig out on knuckle sandwiches!" Reid Fleming- World's Toughest Milkman.

I have a preference for white SP’s with large chests, does that make me prejudiced against white SP’s with small chests? I also don’t like certain cuisine’s, does that make me prejudiced against cuisine’s I don’t like? No it doesn’t.

People are allowed to have preferences without being branded as racist.

I didn't even consider the race card when I made my response. (and I was against segregation) Strictly a taste thing and nothing else is what I read into the OP. Racial prejudice is something that is not welcome in Canada in any form but self expression with likes and dislikes is part of our culture and everyone is allowed their opinion without being interpreted as prejudice.
    No good deed goes unpunished