Thread: Best Massage Parlour \ Provider

Best Massage Parlour \ Provider

Hoping for some Intel and real recommendations. I am not looking for FS or even BJ.

I want a nice massage with lots of teasing, maybe topless, maybe some grinding. A place that offers 4-hand as an option would be fantastic.

Not looking to break the bank, and also willing to pay enough that it's not super sketchy. I know that some SP will quote all over the place for tips so any Intel on what I should offer for services above would also be helpful.

Thanks for any insight you can give!

I hear Lady Vanessa provides non-FS massages. Her usual FS messages are 300 but for non I think is around 200. Also does duos if you want four hands. There is more positive intel on here; just type in lady vanessa in the search.

Not sure where you are but Lotusland in Courtenay is a decent R&T option. Depends on the girl, but average is 120 for massage with HE to 160 with bodyslide and HE.

Lady Vanessa came to mind right away and I have yet to see her but Cassidy Sinns who duos with her told me I should see her. Getting a body slide I hear is awesome.

Laid-back User
    Quote Originally Posted by overkill79 View Post
    I hear Lady Vanessa provides non-FS massages. Her usual FS messages are 300 but for non I think is around 200. Also does duos if you want four hands. There is more positive intel on here; just type in lady vanessa in the search.
    Agree 100%. Four hands with Lady Vanessa & Cassidy Sinns or Lady Vanessa & Pretty Priya will more than give you what you're looking for. Make sure you have your cardiologist sign off before you go...

Thank you for the recommendations Fellas.
    I do provide a variety of FS and non FS massage sessions. With an authentic Nuru massage, being the most exquisite. However, it does come with a premium tribute.

My other fully nude massage sessions are still equally erotic and body satisfying. Just ask me about them or better yet....come see a Sista!
    And a big YES to duos!

Hi I suggest you try Beverly. She only charges $80, clean as can be & she teases the hell out of you. Super sexy 54yr old. Offers extras .Treats you like a king. I've been a few times.

100%agree with Nuru at the hands of Lady Vanessa. While Naughty Knickers is on the scene I would strongly recommed a visit there, her massage is outstanding.

I agree with everything said about Vanessa. Kickers is great too. I'd also recommend Stella. She's absolutely drop dead gorgeous and a treat to talk to. She's got lots of friends to choose from for duos too!