Thread: Dangerous times for the ladies,

Dangerous times for the ladies,

hopefully he goes away for a long time.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...al-killing-of/
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Texas=death penalty.

A federal law enforcement guy too. Ten year veteran. Will they link him to other cases?
    It seems unlikely he would suddenly go on a murderous rampage in the last couple of weeks.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    Texas=death penalty.

A federal law enforcement guy too. Ten year veteran. Will they link him to other cases?
    It seems unlikely he would suddenly go on a murderous rampage in the last couple of weeks.
    So true ww. How many more?

I forgot TX was a death penalty state.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Saw that the Associated Press, who broke the story, has deleted a tweet in which they referred to the victims as sex workers. I’m not sure if the tweet was deleted due to a factual error or out of sensitivity to the victims.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Actually, they referred to the victims as 'prostitutes'. That's why it was deleted.

Why is this reported with his job as the main point in the news title. As if he did this on the job, or if the victims were border crossers he came across. Which was not the case from what I'm reading.