View Poll Results: More Island Best Bets Poll ....

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amy

4 7.69%
  • Ashley Cross

2 3.85%
  • Brittany Ray

0 0%
  • Gillian

9 17.31%
  • Jenna

7 13.46%
  • Kimmi

4 7.69%
  • Sabrina

13 25.00%
  • Sheryl Reid

0 0%
  • Simone

2 3.85%
  • Vanessa

11 21.15%

Thread: Island Best Bets

When I clicked my vote, the next page didn't load? Is this happening to anyone else? I can view the results, but the little screen that says "thanks for the vote" didn't come up?

Paradise Island

Smile

Yes, Sabrina = Sabrina Lane according to the website link

I just wanted to state that Selena and I are no longer doing duos together. I do have a couple of friends that I will do duos with if requested though! (Male or Female)

You guys may not know who they are but some of them are pretty hot - Jenna, Amy and Vanessa are outstanding, Kimmi's OK and the wild kicked Vancouvers butt last night

I feel bad too, I used my vote on Jenna but could have just of easily sent it Amy's way and she's sitting with a single vote
    any way we can change our vote? Amy's far too attractive and GFE provider to have one vote

Paradise Island

Smile One can always elaborate on their vote of choice

This is the third poll initiated over the past two weeks. Although one can vote once/per poll, there is nothing stopping you from offering supplementary information that you wish to share or the tough decision that it was between two ladies . . . . Glad to see everyone is keeping the banter upbeat and positive . . . let's keep the positive vibes coming . . . .

Grand Exalted Poohbah Hipster Doofus's Avatar
    I feel bad too, I used my vote on Jenna but could have just of easily sent it Amy's way and she's sitting with a single vote
    I wouldnt feel too bad....you can only vote according to your own experiences.

There's probably nobody here thats screwed all 10 of those women (I'm 7 outta 10 bwhaha!) so its not going to a accurate poll anyways.
    Bwhahaha!

Now there is a tie for first...HD was right when he said that this poll isn't going to be accurate, no one has seen all of these girls...

These girls aren't with agencies, they are independents listed on a couple of different sites...
    If you noticed some of the girls are listed on both of the sites!!

Distinguished Member

Little Alex

The answer is.........many people are, for numerous reasons, apathetic to polls. ---Moe

Sabrina is in the lead again with 12 votes...she seems to be the fav with Gillian and Vanessa as well as Gina Lee in the other poll. Wow, if we could only get some of these girls together...good times!!!

No longer indies?

These girls aren't with agencies, they are independents listed on a couple of different sites...
    Through no fault of Maude, we have recently discovered that many of these girls, kimmi, sheryl, ashley, are indeed with agencies. These certain girls are not scoring well on this informal poll. Not necessarily because of bad experiences, maybe they just need more exposure.