Thread: Naughtia

Naughtia

I noticed that Naughtia is posting again. Any one have any recent experience? I read some of the older reviews and I don't want to drive out to Chilliwack only to be ghosted

shaved plums
    shes going dowsnhill fast not same youthful energetic bunny. Her voice is raspy and she puit on weight..the curtains sag from kids..ive seen her alot before but been ghosted and last time i walked
    the station that slaps you across your phat ass with a phat d1n%

Good to know . No recent reviews for a former star so I was curious. I'll pass

I saw Naughtia last week.
    She looks like her ad.
    Her attitude was great and gave me a PSE with a COF and allowed me to film it on my phone
    2 browns for 30 minutes but footage to allow me to remember over and over

a simply huge member
    Nice!

I remember seeing her a few years back, and found her super friendly and attractive. She allowed me to give her a facial back then too! I didn’t think of recording it though......... Nice touch Big Q

QUOTE=BigQman01;1916491]I saw Naughtia last week.
    She looks like her ad.
    Her attitude was great and gave me a PSE with a COF and allowed me to film it on my phone
    2 browns for 30 minutes but footage to allow me to remember over and over[/QUOTE]
    later dudes.............HUGE!

Saw her and her friend Sara for a duo a few weeks ago. Coordinating was a little difficult and they have no concept of time. Pics are real and they did duo bbbj which was very good. While taking a break between sessions we chatted a bit. They’re both heavy drug users and told me they inject fentanyl. I said I was going to leave, but still paid for rest of session to avoid drama. Very nice girls but not worth the risk.
    Last edited by jttowns; 11-30-2018 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Typo

She’s been operating our of North Van lately. I’ve tried to connect with her but no luck. Anyone have any recent info on her? Drug-addled, or PSE action queen?

Wasn't she pregnant recently, and lactating?

haven't seen her add lately ? has anyone toftt recently ?