Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arianna 7229 - any intel

Care to elaborate?

I notice there still aren't any new pics. The others definitely don't look real.

I have had the pleasure of meeting her and she is legit personality and attitude awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelbarrow View Post
    I saw her
    6/10 looks
    6/10 service
    Thanks...........

Quote Originally Posted by Poonertime View Post
    Thanks...........
    I'm still going to have to see for myself, seems perfect

Would super appreciate another review if you do see her. So curious about this one.

She has new pics up and wow!

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...l_late-3969120

Anymore reviews out there? I'd love to support the local talent...but not ready to TOFTT just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybutty33 View Post
    She has new pics up and wow!

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...l_late-3969120

Anymore reviews out there? I'd love to support the local talent...but not ready to TOFTT just yet.
    Great girl. Tight body good looking great oral skills, I will definitely repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4u View Post
    Great girl. Tight body good looking great oral skills, I will definitely repeat
    That was the push I needed. Thanks!

Any new info on her , her pics look great , come on guys let us know

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel69 View Post
    Any new info on her , her pics look great , come on guys let us know
    My experience was not great. She seems like a nice enough gal and definitely has a rocking spinner bod. No problem with the physical attraction part (for me) but very mechanical and no connection. Her incall was like walking into my college girlfriend's dorm room on a Sunday morning. If she cleaned up her place and tried to connect a little more before jumping into things, I think she could be very awesome. However, I will always contend that chemistry is YMMV. I wish her and you perbs the best of luck but I will not repeat.

As fuzzybutty said. Nice girl, nice body, very spinner, mechanical. The location left somethings to be desired. Daty, mpos, no kissing,all safe, paid extras. Overall good service, prompt communication I just don’t like the incall, May or may not repeat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12