Thread: July 17-19 - Freckled Naughty 😈 Angel 😇 is coming back to Vancouver again.

Lightbulb July 17-19 - Freckled Naughty 😈 Angel 😇 is coming back to Vancouver again.

That "other" job is bringing me back so soon again, to Vancouver - so I am going to also have time for some play again.

From morning of July 17th to afternoon of July 19th

I am happy to pre-book during these dates via email.

About me:

I'm a part time "occasional companion" from Canada, dedicated to meeting respectful, discerning gentlemen of good taste only when I travel. I am of mixed Scottish and other European background, a copper haired, blue eyed woman in my 20s, short, petite with flattering curves of 32D-24-33 (enhanced) with just the right amount of freckles to enhance my charm, minimal tattoos, and an innocent face, with some mischief from time to time.

I sometimes work as a catalog model / commercial actor, I often get casted as a small hottie or a sexy young mom in commercials, I also work in the healthcare field back home as my day job. My career is my priority, but my acting takes me traveling to a few places occasionally so I use that opportunity to meet and befriend those with whom I share my philosophy of taking advantage of life to the fullest.

I'm told that I am insatiable, and sometimes a nymphomaniac with a very warm, open, bubbly, enthusiastic, mature personality. I am respectful and polite and hope for the same towards me.

I believe men who share my mindset of connection, pleasure and physical enjoyment in life, find fulfillment and comfort in my company. I like to look good, feel good and be sexy. I love to laugh and be in presence of those who spur positive, happy energy. I think intelligence and wit, are quite sexy. Some of my interests include reading and traveling. I love music, great food, animals, shopping for clothing and above all, company of good people.

You can expect me to be engaging and attentive to you when we are together. You will find me to be laid back and relaxed, but curious at times, to explore and learn from you. I believe in genuine, down to earth and playful companionship and friendship: I want to have fun as well!

I enjoy doing this. However, the key to enjoyment in every social activity involving human interaction, is picking the right partner. It is only occasionally that I get the chance to indulge in my desire for human pleasures, and in anticipation of meeting a partner for a tryst, I wish to limit myself to meeting a good few, who share my outlook on life and luxuries it can provide. My rates/options reflect this philosophy.

I do drink moderately, I do not enjoy any drugs. I am 'smoker friendly'.

When in Vancouver, I usually have a place to host encounters, or I can visit your downtown Hotel.

My companionship packages:

2 hour GFE session - $750 -
    Up to 4 hour non-rushed indulgence - $1500
    Sleepovers - $2000 for overnight (I can do this on the 17th, or 18th)

REVIEWS: I have been talked about on these forums, both in conversations and in direct reviews so do a search for my name if you like, I am professional and reliable and I expect you to be the same!
    Review thread #1
    Review thread #2
    Review thread #3
    Review thread #4
    Review thread #5
    Review thread #6
    Review thread #7

Please contact me via email to book our time ahead:
    [email protected]
    Sydney Taylor - email me @ [email protected]
    Would you like to be informed via email when I visit Vancouver next time instead? Sign up here!

Good news...I will now be arriving in the morning of 17th instead of evening!
    Would you like to be informed via email when I visit Vancouver next time instead? Sign up here!

4 days to go!

Only 3 days to go!

Less than 2 days to go! I have some availability remaining.

See you tomorrow! I have limited availability, email me to inquire.

After a small hiccup I'm actually headed to Vancouver now. I have some availability in the next few days, email me if you'd like to see me.

I have limited availability remaining.

Another sunny visit comes to an end, I aim to be back some time between Aug 15 and 18.