Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 💖 Charlotte Edwards 💖 Toronto SP Visiting KELOWNA Thurs Jul 19 - Sat Jul 21 morning

💖 Charlotte Edwards 💖 Toronto SP Visiting KELOWNA Thurs Jul 19 - Sat Jul 21 morning

Hello gentlemen! I am making a return to your lovely city because I had such a great time in Kelowna when I visited in August

My name is Charlotte Edwards, a sultry and sensual courtesan who truly understands the need for a discreet and sensual "gentleman's rendezvous". In the past 3 years since I started in this industry, I have earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's most recommended and reliable providers (you will find reviews of me on my website). Let me whisk you away with a passionate affair that will have your toes curling and your heart racing anticipating my next move.... I offer a unique courtesan experience for those seeking something a little bit more genuine and natural. You will have my undivided attention and be treated like the king that you are!

You can look forward to a warm reception, as well as an erotic and seductive experience with me. I prefer the company of mature gentlemen who are 30 years of age or older. I am a very low volume and discreet provider, and you can rest assured that you will be very well taken care of during our time together. I offer a natural and unrushed experience for the gentleman looking for a more authentic and connected type of encounter.

Come spend some time with me and try the "Charlotte Experience? for yourself.

Quick Facts

Service style: Low volume sensual provider
    Incall Location: Kelowna Hwy 97/Gordon Drive
    Kelowna Only Incall Rate $280/45min $320/60min $450/90 min $600/2h $850/3 h $1050/4 h $2500/overnight Outcall add $50/h for engagements less than 4 hours
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Hair colour: medium brown
    Eye Colour: brown
    Height: 5'4
    Bust: 34B
    Grooming: Completely bare (lasered)
    Smoker/Drinker: No to both
    Incall/Outcall: Both
    Available To Couples?: Yes
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @MsCharlotteX

Where ecstasy awaits,

Charlotte Edwards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kelowna
    Hwy 97 & Gordon Drive area for incalls

Thurs Jul 19 prebook between 3pm-10pm
    Fri Jul 20 prebook between 3pm-10pm
    Sat Jul 21 prebook incalls between 10am-12pm Outcalls are available until 9pm this evening

I make prebookings a priority, but I don't spend all day inside waiting for last minute appointments. Thank you

Check out my review links on my website

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelowna Only Incall Rates: $280/45min $320/60min $450/90 min $600/2h $850/3 h $1050/4 h $2500/overnight
    Outcall please add $50/h for engagements under 4 hours for travel fee

Longer appointments are always available, so please inquire. I would love to accompany you on a romantic dinner date, or to a movie, or spend the night on the town. I prefer longer dates, so when in doubt choose the extended experience so that you can enjoy every moment.

I look forward to making your acquaintance and getting to know each other better time and time again.

Please include your name, age, brief description, Perb handle, date and time desired, and a reference if applicable. Thank you!
    Email [email protected] TEXT 437 888 8433 Please introduce yourself and include your handle and/or reference for all bookings.

Charlotte Edwards Your Upscale Courtesan Companion
    For Gents 30+ Vancouver July 16-18 Kelowna July 19-20
    Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via perb PM.
    *Phone apps NOT accepted for booking unless you have 2 reputable references.*

Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via perb PM.

Kelowna

Thurs Jul 19 prebook between 4:30pm-10pm
    Sat Jul 21 prebook between 10am-12pm

I make prebookings a priority, but I don't spend all day inside waiting for last minute appointments. Thank you

Kelowna

Kelowna

Kelowna

Kelowna

Kelowna

Kelowna

Kelowna

Kelowna

Kelowna

I'm headed your way soon!
    Kelowna

I'm headed your way soon!
    Kelowna

Thurs Jul 19 prebook between 3pm-10pm
    Sat Jul 21 prebook between 10am-12pm for incalls. Outcalls available until 9pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast