There's Something So Simple....

myboy

Sep 14, 2008
Vancouver
There’s something so simple about the basic butt plug. For most they’re a great way to warm up your arse before anal sex, but I prefer to use them as a part of my dominance and power as a Domme. It’s a way to penetrate my subs anally while I’m not around. It keeps them submissive and serves them with a powerful reminder of who’s in charge. In times of high protocol service it’s the submissive trifecta of a butt plug, chastity device, and forced feminization with a frilly French maid’s uniform. Tea service has never been so erotic!"

The above is an expression of sorts from one lovely Mistress, and about what it means for Her to put a butt plug to good use.
If all else, I must admit, that it does make for a rather nice lead-in for what I’m about to tell you.
It has something to do with what I recently had the privilege of experiencing, and with my Mistress, no less.
I remember it well: it was when my Mistress had made mention to me of Her desire to have me wear a butt plug.
And, what made it even more intriguing about this scenario, was that my Mistress was kind enough to hand a butt plug over to me as a reward for my good behavior, so to speak.
How could I forget - I made sure to thank Her for it.

It was surprising, to say the least, to have received that butt plug from Her, but what was so nice about it, was that it was the right size, yes, it was the perfect fit.
As I recall, my Mistress had gone on to tell me in no uncertain terms:
“I have something that I want you to wear. You must wear this at all times when you’re away from ME. And, when you’re wearing it, I want you to think of ME always."

Further, my Mistress has on occasion been known to remind me of something else that is dear to Her heart.
She didn't mince words, either, when She told me without reservations: “Hmmm......I expect that you'll be all ready for ME when I see you in a few days from now? Is that understood?"
I replied back to Her: "Yes, Mistress, it's understood.”
She continued: "I don’t want you cumming, for at the very least, a minimum of six days prior to your next meeting with ME.
I can tell when you are lying, and I can certainly tell when that cock of yours has been jerked off.
Today, during the day, I want you to take time to tease your erect cock and make your balls full and blue.
Now, you will be a good boy for ME. You will NOT cum! You will NOT cum!!".....is still ringing in my ears, for some reason(s)?
And, my Mistress didn’t stop there, as She continued: "Then you will text ME saying that your cock is nice and that you are ready to catch a glimpse of MY pussy."
The ‘funny’ thing about that was my Mistress was actually serious when She told me that.

I just may have been wondering, perhaps, if it may have been Carlos Santana who said it best when he sang the following: “Yes, you got your spell on me baby
Turning my heart into stone."

And, the way I see it, the number of Lady and boi toys that have to go through what I have to, to be found pleasing to their Mistresses, are few and far between.
The feelings I have, not only when I'm in the presence of my Mistress, but also, when I'm away from Her, is just incredible.
In fact, the feelings I have for my Mistress could best be described as......priceless!!
That about says it all!

Now, if my memory serves me right, it was my Mistress that told me in passing some time ago:
"It begs ME to tell you that I am well aware of your resolve of remaining chaste for ME for the past 2 years now.
That excites ME, as I love having a hard cock to play with as it gets drippy with pre-cum, but yet doesn't cum.
I enjoy your submission to ME and MY desire is to leave you always denied and frustrated."

Ahem,.....how very nice of my Mistress to tell me that!

Now, as I had brought to the fore previously, in a number of submissions here on this forum, there is a certain somebody who has my attention, as well.
She is a pet or a toy, if you will, to another beautiful Dominant Female in her locale.
Her name is Margaret and she is a Lesbian.
It doesn't hurt to say that she does have a certain je ne sais quoi about her, either.
If all else, I find this particular scenario rather intriguing.
I must say, I've always been intrigued by a Lesbian, being that they are as open-minded as can be.
And what I love, more than anything else, is how so into oral worship and pleasures they are!
Suffice it to say, I’ve been always left wanting - imagining a Lesbian making use of that unbridled tongue of hers, as it slips tentatively, and then hungrily, looking for 'just a taste', as it were.

Margaret has been kind enough to be letting me in on her submissive journey, as well as I have been in informing her of mine.
Now, continuing from where I had left off a number of months ago.....

It was very late one night (actually, it was just after midnight) that Margaret had messaged me. I just happened to be up when she did. That in itself was nice:

"Hello

Hello dear “sister” slave,

I feel so bad that I didn't write to you yesterday.
I had a real S/m time with Mistress Eleanor and her two Domme friends from London.
They used me in every way they could - I had to suck all three of them but also they whipped me because I am a bad and hungry little sexslut.
So yesterday, I had a big downer and I felt terribly depressed and worth nothing, except to be used as a whore for very beautiful, successful, and strict Mistresses.
Sub-drop gets to me that way but this morning I feel much better.
I am going to work, as I have to see a client at lunchtime, and then I will be coming back home.
My job doesn't really have regular work hours, so I can take time off whenever I have worked an evening or something, or especially when I’ve been travelling.
I don't have a blog or a website as it is too risky with my day job in PR - if they found out that I had a second life as a submissive suckslut, then I don't know what would happen to me?
I live 30 miles from my job in this town which has a lot of 'alternative lifestyles', so I feel a bit safe going out dressed as a submissive slut.
I will tell you more about me personally - I have to get back to work soon.
I was trained in sex from very early on.
Initially, I was in ballet school, and then I was enrolled at a private girl's boarding school.
It was there that I started sucking on senior girls from when I was 14, and somehow it just became an addiction.

I am going to write out those lovely words that your Mistress had sent you and put them up in my playroom.
They are so inspiring - you must make your Mistress very happy?
Isn't it wonderful to feel that we have been pleasing?
I love to wear what you choose for me when I write.
I feel it makes me more what I am in your company, even though I am quite far away from you.
I love lots of kinky sex things - butt plugs, nipple clamps, cuffs, harnesses, gags - they are what I wear at home.
I will write again, soon.

hugs, XXX Margaret"

And, it was later on that same morning that Margaret had provided me with the privilege of receiving yet another stimulating e-mail from her:

"Hello

Hello again myboy,

Now I am back from lunch.
I feel such a fake being so vanilla and a serious business executive woman when I know what I really am and what I can't stop myself thinking about.
I am like you and your Mistress' lovely message - all the time I am thinking about how I can please my Mistress and what wonderful things She will do to me for Her pleasure?
I even go to business meetings or meet Lady clients, and all I think of is how I could make them feel good sucking on their clits, and having my tongue up their cunts?

Mistress Eleanor came down from London on Friday, and in the evening took me for a lovely dinner at a club here which is private, so She could wear Her black leather Dominatrix 'uniform'.
I was able to wear a transparent little sideless dress with only a G-string and heels on.
I do love being in public - well, not exactly, as it is a club for couples that are into D/s - but I do feel 'right' when I am there as the submissive toy of a beautiful Dominatrix.
Lady Eleanor wanted to talk to me about my future with Her.
I’ve been seeing Her for close to a month now.
It seems that my probation period is over and Lady Eleanor feels that I am submissive enough and trained well enough to be Her licking toy.
I was so happy that I cried but She actually liked that and said She was happy that I felt so emotional about serving Her.
She went on to ask me about my limits and if there were things that I would be upset about if She asked me to do them for Her?
I told Her that I would do anything for Her, but She said I had to be realistic as every submissive has limits.
I had to say that I would obey Her if She asked me to give myself to a man, but I would find it quite frightening to see a big strong man with his big erection coming to use me in lots of different ways.
But I did say that I was alright with Lady-bois, and I thought of you when I said that.
She said that She would respect me for that but that sometimes there would be Lady-bois who would make up a threesome, as She sometimes enjoyed that.
Mistress Eleanor asked me about my masochistic needs?
She wanted to know how much pain - whipping and bondage - I needed to orgasm?
I told Her I had problems with my submissiveness when I was in my mid-20's and that I had been to a psychiatrist about that.
He diagnosed me as a Level 4 masochist, which means I can only orgasm if I am treated to strong pain and humiliation.
I have the most extreme sexual arousal when the pain and arousal leads to my entering subspace and then losing consciousness.
She said that this was something that I should expect in my future with Her.
Mistress Eleanor, also said, that She would 'objectify' me by placing me in a completely enveloping bondage, hooded and suspended, and then hung in Her living room as part of the decoration for Her Domme guests to use and enjoy as they wished.
The other thing She said was that I was not to take any stimulants or uppers, but then She asked me if I had used them before and if I would be willing to take any drugs that She wished to "deepen the experience" for me?
I trusted Mistress Eleanor completely, so I of course agreed I would take anything that She gave me.
She then jokingly said She should have slipped something in my drink, but that She was going to wait until She had me as She wanted me and could take full advantage of what She would do to me and my mind.
When we had finished, She said: “Now, when I want you here, you are Mine.”

And, very quickly to my surprise, She clipped a leash onto my collar and pulled on it so that I was tripping along behind Her.
Normally, I am very good on 7" high ballet heels, but Mistress Eleanor caught me off guard and humiliated me by having me crawl part ways out to the taxi.
I thought that She would take me back to pleasure Her, but She did not.
Instead, Mistress Eleanor said that I was to go home and get a good night’s sleep, along with my having on a clit ring and a butt plug.
She really wanted me to be all rested for the next day.
I just have to see to one or two things now, so I will tell you what happened to me on Saturday.
You will see why I was so deeply into sub-drop on Sunday.

XXX Margaret"

It was just a few hours later, that morning, that I'd decided to carry on my conversation with Margaret by e-mailing her back:

"Hello

Hi Margaret,

Once again, thank you for replying back to me, and with such insightful information, too!
As always, I look forward with anticipation to your messages to me.
Wow, that is something that you've been "trained in sex from very early on" - first, at ballet school, and then at a private girl’s boarding school.
I never would have guessed that being a Lesbian is so popular and so pervasive.
Yes, you are so much like me, in that, as you've stated - "all the time I am thinking how I can please my Mistress and what wonderful things She will do to me for Her pleasure.”
I'm pretty sure, if not positive, that experiencing such intimacy and closeness, in a very special way, with our Mistresses, does that for us!
I also, love what you wrote about, that you “even go to business meetings or meet Lady clients and all you think of is how you could make them feel good sucking their clits and with your tongue up their cunts?"
It’s no secret that in my mind I often find myself doing that, especially if She's a very beautiful Lady.
In fact, I'll try to visualize what Her pussy looks like, and if the prominence of Her clit will ever enter into the equation?
And, sometimes, I wonder about that lovely scent of Hers and about what the possibilities of serving Her, are?

As a side note, I recently asked my Mistress about what position She likes it the best when I'm serving Her?
She replied that She “loved all of them”.
I then asked Her if She liked me licking or sucking on Her clit, or licking right up and inside Her pussy, or perhaps me licking Her bum hole?
She then said to me: "You do such a good job licking and sucking on ME, it doesn't much matter to ME. I love how you pleasure ME with your tongue......everywhere! I love that you do what I tell you to do and without questioning ME.”
Wow, I was just amazed, Her telling me that!!

That is something else, that your Mistress feels that you are "submissive enough and well enough trained to be Her licking toy"!
When you heard Her tell you that, I now know how emotional a feeling, hearing that from Her is!
"She also said She would 'objectify' you by placing in completely enveloping bondage, hooded and suspended, and then hung in Her living room as part of the decoration for Her Domme guests to use and enjoy as they wished."
That is really something for you to look forward to your Mistress doing with you!
That, in itself, would be something so unreal for my Mistress to do with me.
Just imagine, the feelings that you would have as you were being used and enjoyed by your Mistress' guests, doing with you, as they so wished and desired?
That would be incredible, just knowing the control that your Mistress has over you and your body, which is actually owned by Her.

It must have something else for your Mistress to lead you around with that leash?
You definitely felt submissive to Her when She did that to you.
And then, after leading you on and along, She said that you "were to go home and get a good night's sleep, but wearing a clit ring and a butt plug, and for you to be all rested up for the next day"?
You've now got me wondering what tomorrow brings for you with your Mistress?
I wonder how She'll be using you to pleasure and amuse Herself?

Have an enjoyable evening, Margaret."

And, it was very early the next morning that Margaret responded back to me in kind:

"Hello

Hello myboy,

Today I am feeling myself, again - two days to recover tells you just how wonderful a time I had on Saturday.
I know from our conversation on Friday that Mistress Eleanor was planning to take my submission further than I have ever been, but I didn't know what to expect.
I had agreed to Her using extreme sadism on me because I need it for a 'complete' sexual experience.
Also, I agreed to Her giving me drugs because I trusted Her experience in increasing the experience that way.
I had to arrive at Mistress Eleanor’s flat at 6:00 pm (precisely), and to be ‘prepared’ for Her.
I was met at the door by a woman probably in her 30's, and she was naked, except that she was collared and had a rosebud up her ass, nipple clamps chained to her collar, and ballet heels cuffed together so that she could hardly walk.
She took me to a room off the Lobby where there was this stunning Asian girl who seemed to be only in her teens.
She was naked too, and the make-up she had on was just amazing.
However, what was the most amazing thing about her was her clit.
When it had become hard and erect it was about 6" long.
It was by far the biggest clit I had ever seen!!
She smiled when she saw my surprise and said that she was born as a real boy, but had been castrated, had implants, and was now a SheMale.

They had been instructed in how to prepare me in total bondage - bound into tight rubber latex, then my arms cuffed to the neck corset, and a hood which had a zipper over my mouth.
My head was completely enclosed and it was fixed onto my collar.
Also, I had on an extremely tight waist cincher, an expanding butt plug, and a vibrating dildo with a whisker.
I couldn't see the final details, as by then I was hooded.
Then the woman sub told me that Mistress Eleanor had left two tablets which I could take if I wanted to, and if I did then they would make the experience more intense for me.
I agreed to take them.
The two subs then helped me into the living room.
I can't say exactly what was being done to me, as I couldn't see.
I was chained onto some sort of adjustable frame by my wrists and my ankles were spread apart, but otherwise quite accessible.
I could hear the three Dominatrix’ talking, but not quite clear enough to discern what they were saying.
One of them came by my side, felt that everything was tight and just right, and then tipped the frame in every which direction so I was even upside down at one time.
I heard one of the other Dommes ask “if everything was ready?” but this one Domme said “yes, in just a few more minutes!”
I think that must have been for the pills that I had taken to fully work.
I felt like I was sort of floating about without being held by the frame - I seemed to have no weight.
Mistress Eleanor spanked me a few times, but I couldn't judge just how hard She was spanking me because the feeling sort of spread all over me, not just where She had been spanking me.
I lost the sense of time passing by too, but I know that I heard one of them say: “It must be ready now?'
It was then that one of them caned my back a few times.
I had no way of judging how hard it was.
I just know that the feeling spread through my whole body and that it was more concentrated around my cunt, clit, and nipples, not where I was actually being caned.
It felt quite gentle and beautiful at the same time, but I could also tell from how my breathing was accelerating and how all of my muscles were getting that amazing tight rigid feel to them, that I was becoming extremely sexually excited and aroused.
But, at the same time, I felt relaxed and calm and it was as if I was floating around up in the clouds.
I had never felt such opposite feelings and both at the same time.

I do not have a clear memory of exactly how it all happened but I know I found myself tipped back and that a Domme's cunt was pressed onto my mouth.
I knew that just from a sort of reflex I have to suck and lick pussy.
The subs had been able to fit the tongue net far back on my tongue so that I was able to suck and lick with the net on Her clit and around Her cunt at the same time.
I remember how She locked my head between Her thighs so I was held so tight against Her and could hardly breathe.
I was somehow tipped back far enough for one of the others to whip my back and thighs.
I know that She was using a long whip on me, as I could hear the whip whistle through the air before it curled ‘round my back.
I have been whipped many times before with a whip but this felt very different.
Like the cane, I could feel the whip biting into my back, but somehow the pain wasn't all where the whip was cutting into me.
It seemed to go right through me - well sort of all 'round me and in me - especially in my cunt.
My clit was so hard that it was vibrating by itself, as if it was being aroused by another tongue or fingers.
I knew that I couldn't resist - I didn't try to - I felt aroused beyond my dreams.
Somehow one of the other Dommes had slid Her clit to where my fingers were cuffed to my collar.
So it was, without my really being conscious of what I was doing, I fingered Her while I was sucking the second Domme, and the third Domme was whipping me (I believe that was Mistress Eleanor).

I have to admit my awareness of what happened next is hazy - I was deep in subspace and my body was completely taken over by the most total sexual arousal.
I needed this to orgasm as I am a masochist.
When I am aroused enough I have the most total orgasms.
I felt myself going over the edge into a huge orgasm.
In fact, I didn't just orgasm but I went into a great series of rolling continuous orgasms with my body convulsing so far as I could with the chains and bondage, which only made it more intense.
I know by this time I was drifting in and out of consciousness.
I can't tell you how unbelievable it was - I felt I had only one dimension - I just had become a sex object - all I was was sex.
But then I lost it, but I feel I was still feeling sex, and that the orgasms were still happening, but they were just more relaxed.
I was unconscious, but it seems that I was being released slowly.
Mistress Eleanor is a wonderful Dominatrix and She knows that after such a huge release of endorphins, to let the submissive down slowly, to keep her warm with a hot drink, and to continue on with the sexual stimulation, but to do so slowly and reducing it so that I was alright.
The amazing thing is I felt that I had been dominated for maybe 20 minutes.
In fact, the whole session lasted about 5 hours.
Mistress Eleanor knew exactly how to build and build the sexual tension very slowly until my only awareness was of sexual arousal and all I craved was for more sexual stimulation.

Queenie, the SheMale gave me an expert massage to relax me after the orgasms, and part of relaxing me was to let me suck on her beautiful hard and erect clit.
Finally, I was relaxed enough to sleep and I was allowed to stay overnight in the spare room, to recover.
I was feeling so grateful and servile to Mistress in the morning that I dared to ask when She came in in the morning, to see how I was, and if I could suck Her and give Her some pleasure?
I'll never forget that lovely smile of Hers.
She said: "You are a beautiful submissive whore and you know what your tongue is for. I am proud and pleased with you.”
It was when Mistress Eleanor had swung Her body over me, and then had Her cunt on my mouth, that I couldn't help but think about Her starting by doing to me what She had done with me the evening before.

So now you know why I was too exhausted to write to you on Sunday.
The pills wore off during the day and my senses returned to normal.
And since then I have done nothing besides dream of my next opportunity to be Mistress’ sex toy, again.

XXX Margaret"

To be continued....

I must make mention that this is a work of fiction.
Characters, visuals/GIFs, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or are used in a fictitious manner.
Any resemblance to actual persons or actual incidents is purely coincidental.
The author accepts no responsibility for any thoughts you may form after reading his works.

Last edited:
Vancouver Escorts