Thread: Jamie in Langford 5307

Jamie in Langford 5307

I saw Jamie recently and decided to go with the Happy hour special for half hour FS for $120. Her rates are on her ad (see link below). Jamie offers bbbj extra which i also went with and I'm sure ymmv on that so best ask her if that interests you.

She is cute and in her early 20's with some nice ink work if you like tattoos. Her place is a nicely renovated condo in a building in Langford. It was easy to find with her clear directions and there was parking. Jamie has a nice athletic build, nice ass, and tongue piercing which was a really nice surprise! We enjoyed multiple positions and I had a really nice finish. This girl is cute, she's nice, and a student so hence why her hours are probably limited to what she posts on her ad.

I would recommend Jamie and will definitely repeat.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ttooed-3634804

Thanks for the review. I’m interested in meeting her.

Damn I am interested too

I got the pleasure to see her few days ago and all I can say is she's a beautiful person inside and out. Nice,clean and private location with plenty of parking.
    Can't wait until I see her again.

Hot body and good attitude. She is the person in the pictures shown. Makes an effort to try and please. Happy hour special is a good deal. For the rate and the quality, I would say she’s a very good option. I am someone who is attracted to petite girls, and she definitely fits my type.

Actually she looks much more beautiful than in the pictures.

I saw Jamie again recently and had a really great time! This girl is super cute, she has a smokin body and knows how to please. She really seems to enjoy our time together and gets into it. I can't say enough about her looks and service.

She advertises her hours available as she has a life outside of this so be sure to check that out in her ad when you book with her.

Treat her well guys....she is a sweet girl who you will enjoy spending some time with. I'll definitely be seeing her again soon.

This was my first time with Jamie. Her add pictures are alluring and what attracted me to read her add. She is a medium tall, very cute brunette with a spectacular body and tasteful artwork. I found her to be attentive and accomodating with a great touch. I did not go for the massage but next time I will. She has a great attitude that is bewitching and captivating. She does enjoy her time with you so respect is a given. Her place is easy to find with ample parking. Her condo is neat and tidy which is a huge plus for me. She does offer some extras but her prices are very fair and I can add that whatever you decide she will not disappoint. I went for the 30 min happy hour special but easily could have spent more time. She is a treat.