Thread: Bianca 4578 WOT

Bianca 4578 WOT

I guess this my TOFTT. Found the ad on leo. She's a total waste of time. We agreed on services and price: $$60 for the hour with MSOG. After 20 min and the first shot (some daty and a little CBJ) she gets up and says I should go. She was very difficult to understand and I guess I get a reminder about pooning without any verification.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMyNameIs View Post
    I guess this my TOFTT. Found the ad on leo. She's a total waste of time. We agreed on services and price: $$60 for the hour with MSOG. After 20 min and the first shot (some daty and a little CBJ) she gets up and says I should go. She was very difficult to understand and I guess I get a reminder about pooning without any verification.
    Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear aout your experience. I saw the warning ad you posted about her on Leolist as well, although the pic you used is a bit vague. I'm wondering if this new ad is also the same girl: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...hottie-3891214

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMyNameIs View Post
    Do I understand that you paid $260 for only 20 minutes?