Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simply the best

Simply the best

I seen Tina turner and Mick jaggar do a concert back in the 80s and there encore song was Simply the Best. It was great and symbolic of the time!

So who is simply the best SP now? Lots of talk other places. But who is the best provider working right is?

My votes is thT M1A, Audrie, and Roxie use be. Retired.
    Gemma is back at Cce and she is top.
    My vote for #1 right now is Sienna.

WhT do you guys and gals think?

For me, it was Dylinn at CCE & Emmalyn of BOA when they were around, now retired. Now, Emily of BOA, Willow of SU are up there. For me, #1 is Lena at BOA.

Providing heavenly bliss 3" at a time since 1981
    Best sp- Starla Rayne
    Best mp- Katerina Kova

Quote Originally Posted by ChappyM View Post
    I seen Tina turner and Mick jaggar do a concert back in the 80s and there encore song was Simply the Best. It was great and symbolic of the time!

So who is simply the best SP now? Lots of talk other places. But who is the best provider working right is?

My votes is thT M1A, Audrie, and Roxie use be. Retired.
    Gemma is back at Cce and she is top.
    My vote for #1 right now is Sienna.

WhT do you guys and gals think?
    Sorry to say that Goth Roxie passed away. Audrey was like years ago but was stellar and I would see her quite often. Did my first duo ever with Audrey and Mia.

Quote Originally Posted by Cognoscente View Post
    Sorry to say that Goth Roxie passed away. Audrey was like years ago but was stellar and I would see her quite often. Did my first duo ever with Audrey and Mia.
    Agreed. Those 3 were legendary.

Ive seen most of the best known ladies in Vic and for me it's Bella Lea my sweet French treat! See her regularly and pretty much exclusively now and I'm never disappointed. Shes got it all: beauty, sweet personality, horny and always really into it, a beautiful set of tits.... the whole package.

Providing heavenly bliss 3" at a time since 1981
    My votes is thT M1A, Audrie, and Roxie

WhT do you guys and gals think?[/QUOTE]
    There sure was some amazing girls in the 2000's, MIA,Audrey,Roxie,Dana,Tamara,Alyssa,Seven,Bobbi,Ta ryn,Ashley Sweets,Erika Waters,Destiny,Kasha and I was lucky enough to see them all.

Ah, i remember seven, bobbi, some phone girl that used to work for SU then went indie (name that started with a A). A hot asian student that worked at the quadra street house (now class choice? ). Those were some really good times.

My number one vote(s) would be Audrey/Roxie though.

Absolute best sp in Victoria right now I must say is Natasha 31 at BOA, as she is something special in so many ways. Makes you think that you are her long lost lover. etc etc.. hmmm and very diverse to your fantasies. You leave with your head in the clouds. The most repeat visits!

Paradise...well in the Canadian version of Paradise
    To add a few more names to those "legends" of the 2000's.... Jaime Lane, Ashley/Gia and Paige Adams. And a few that where a little more mature in age.... Jess Parker and Meiko/Lily

Jamie Lane used to work here? No kidding. I remember her from my Edmonton days. She was good but a little too plastic for her to be a regular choice. Also had an edge to her...

Jaimie Lane use run a agency. Edge? Good or bad? Lol. I seen she works in edmonton where I go to work once and a while.
    She's a bit of a legend here

Thats very sad about Roxie. She was a sweet girl and very smart. What happened?

Taylor who worked at Charlie's Angels was on of my favorites. Then there was Kellie at SVIPS.
    Currently Jasmine is a favorite.
    Love to DATY/DATO

Paradise...well in the Canadian version of Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheatking View Post
    Jamie Lane used to work here? No kidding. I remember her from my Edmonton days. She was good but a little too plastic for her to be a regular choice. Also had an edge to her...
    Back when Jaime Lane was in good old Victoria, she wasn't "abusing" the plastic look all that much....some nice enhanced tits but that was it.
    Last edited by yeahyeahyeah; 06-13-2018 at 07:52 PM. Reason: typo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast