Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simply the best

Taylor who worked at Charlie's Angels was on of my favorites. Then there was Kellie at SVIPS.
    Currently Jasmine is a favorite.
    Love to DATY/DATO

Paradise...well in the Canadian version of Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheatking View Post
    Jamie Lane used to work here? No kidding. I remember her from my Edmonton days. She was good but a little too plastic for her to be a regular choice. Also had an edge to her...
    Back when Jaime Lane was in good old Victoria, she wasn't "abusing" the plastic look all that much....some nice enhanced tits but that was it.
    Last edited by yeahyeahyeah; 06-13-2018 at 06:52 PM. Reason: typo

Paradise...well in the Canadian version of Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by WetWillieWinkie View Post
    I am pretty sure TAWNY would make the top ten.......she always used to say "wanna fuck me in the ass?"
    How could I forget Tawny!! Best guide to the islands...amazing between the sheets and had a lovely warm personality between rounds, even offered up a fruit plate to re-hydrate! Class all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Back when Jaime Lane was in good old Victoria, she was "abusing" the plastic look all that much....some nice enhanced tits but that was it.
    Agreed. Wasn't that much into Jaime Lane, but she did have some nice talent working for her.

Wow, thanks for a blast from the past! Kelly the energizer bunny from sweet vips was perfect, could get me off in 8 minutes. Tawny, over 10 years ago, a gorgeous Asian girl ( if we are talking about the same one) was a super star. I remember her email the night before our next meeting:”please don’t drink too much tonight so you can enjoy all my holes” and yes, she served a plate with grapes after! Ahhhhhhh, the good old days....

Also I liked Asian Lily that was at Sweetvips as well as Hayden.��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12