Thread: Review of Gillian

<Insert goofy tag here>

Thumbs up Review of Gillian

Well, I met Gillian on my way out the door after seeing Jenna a little while back, and finally got around to booking a session with her. Here's my review:

Gillian
    25-30 yrs (roughly, her ad says 25, but I'd put her closer to 30), 5'7"ish, about 120 lbs, 38DD-24-34, Shoulder-length sparkling red hair
    http://www.bcdarlings.com/gillian.htm
    (250) 818 1136
    LOOKS: 8 ATTITUDE: 9.5 SERVICE: 9
    DFK: Donít know | DATY: Y (yummy) | MSOG: Y |
    BJ: CBJ | ANAL: Donít know | FS: Y
    ENERGY LEVEL: Very energetic & enthusiastic
    HYGIENE: A+
    HIGHS: Lovely lady, great body & personality, is fun (very playful) and yet mature
    LOWS: As I said, she's probably in her early 30's, so for some this might be an issue.
    IN/OUT: Incall
    BREAST IMPLANTS: Donít think so
    TATTOOS: 1 on her lower back
    PIERCINGS: Yes, belly button & small nose piercing
    SHAVED: completely
    SMOKER: Donít think so
    PICS ACCURATE: Yes
    PUNCTUALITY: Yes
    REPEAT: Without a doubt
    Donation: 1 brown & 4 greens/hr (which was what I did), or 1 brown for the 1/2 hour

I'm glad I got the chance to see Gillian, as she's a wonderful friendly provider with a bubbly personality and looks to match.

The session began with her greeting me at the door wearing a skimpy little black dress which showed off her shapely figure. Gillian's quite thin and *very* busty. After leading me to the bedroom and exchanging formalities we both got undressed and chatted for a bit getting to know each other. She's quite friendly, has this wonderful personality that really shone through in the conversations with her. I had a lot of fun just talking with Gillian.

Anyways, after chatting for a while we moved on to the main event. I started with DATY, which she seemed to enjoy (as did I). She asked to return the favor, so a wonderful CBJ proceeded. Very non-rushed, and very well-done. After CBJ, she decided to take the initiative and multiple positions ensued.

She allows MSOG, but unfortunately I wasn't up to the task so we spent the rest of the time talking, which I thouroughly enjoyed. She has a nice balance of being able to be playful and mature, a nice combination. Would repeat for sure. Now I'm thinking I'm going to have to try the Jenna/Gillian duo session...

The session was non-rushed, although I was out of there right on the hour (just the way things worked out).

All-in-all, Gillian is a great provider, she's very open-minded (I never felt at all restricted, but then again I didn't ask about things like greek, BBBJ, or DFK, as I wasn't interested in any of these). She's a very lovely, perky, busty, fun and mature provider who I'd see again in a heartbeat.

I shoulda been a farmer

Talking

nice review RBC! I wish Gillian was based here, what a body. Sounds like you've struck gold. The island sure has some gems.

<Insert goofy tag here>
    By "here" do you mean Vancouver? If so, then Jenna & Amy are planning a trip there in a couple of weeks. Check out the message posted on BCDarlings at:

http://www.bcdarlings.com/forums/ind...t=ST&f=2&t=68&

captainbob
    I saw Gillian a few days ago. I didn't come away as happy as Rob. I would think this lady is closer to 35 than 25 - as Rob mentioned - a mature provider. Yes, she is a smoker which always turns me off. I paid for an hour appointment but was rushed out before the time was up. As I left her apartment building, I heard the next client asking to be let in on the intercom. I would rate her L6,A7,S5. Repeat - no way.

Gee Duff,

From your perspective, this session sucked. Attitude is everything in my books, and this rates way down from what I would expect from the good reputation that I thought Gillian had earned.

You put alot of effort to try and put a positive view on a really negative experience. Class act, at least on your part.

I'm Sorry Mel, but This doesn't appear to be a booking problem.

In response to your comments, when I get calls to work and schedule appointments I go from one job to the next and if I can't fit them in, I don't. I make sure the first client is satisfied before I try to satisfy another.