Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: ~The High Priestess~

  1. #1
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177

    ~The High Priestess~

    Warning!!
    Not your typical massage provider...

    Are you interested in adding some adventure to your massage experience?
    Or, if you are already a BDSM enthusiast, you can spend the entire duration serving and submitting to Me for My own amusement.

    32F
    dress size 2-4
    shoe size 7.5
    5'3 118lbs
    mid-thirties
    I am a petite vixen with a curvy yet slender and toned body. I live a healthy lifestyle, I eat cleanly and workout regularly.

    Sassy personality, seductive sparkling blue eyes, silky dark hair and smooth light skin.
    I am educated and have experience in the medical/health care field.





    .


    Tease & Denial
    Massage/Prostate Massage/Edging/Release (add light Dom/Fetish +$40)
    $100/30min $130/45 $160/hr $220/90min $280/2hrs


    FemDom/Domination (see My ad in BDSM section)
    $150/30min $200/45min $250/hr $350/90min $450/2hrs $650/3hrs

    I have 3 locations. A private home in Richmond, upscale condos near Rogers Arena in Vancouver and Royal Oak station in Burnaby.

    I AM NOT A FS OR BJ PROVIDER. NO INTIMATE BODY WORSHIP. I DO NOT SWITCH.
    My restrictions are high. If you are looking for an intimate make-out session, I am definitely NOT the right lady for you!



    If you fail to confirm or miss an appointment, it will be your last.

    Available by advance prebooking only!
    I am in school part time this summer
    Deposit may be required.


    Please include in your inquiry; a brief description of yourself, type of session you're interested in,
    preferred day, time, duration and location.

    When booking FemDom/Domination you must include activities of interest,
    experience level, your hard limits and any relevant health issues I should be aware of.

    All vacuous and crude inquires will be ignored.
    Dirty talk doesn't amuse Me. Be a gentleman, not a pig during your correspondence with Me.

    [email protected]
    6046185075 text only
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  2. #2
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    ☀️My summer semester has begun☀️

    I will continue to try My best to accommodate same day bookings. But if you are an organized man who is able to plan ahead, it’s a very good idea to book further in advance for a much better chance of catching Me.
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  3. #3
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    Warning!!
    Not your typical massage provider...

    Are you interested in adding some adventure to your massage experience?
    Or, if you are already a BDSM enthusiast, you can spend the entire duration serving and submitting to Me for My own amusement.

    32F
    dress size 2-4
    shoe size 7.5
    5'3 118lbs
    mid-thirties
    I am a petite vixen with a curvy yet slender and toned body. I live a healthy lifestyle, I eat cleanly and workout regularly.

    Sassy personality, seductive sparkling blue eyes, silky dark hair and smooth light skin.
    I am educated and have experience in the medical/health care field.





    .


    Tease & Denial
    Massage/Prostate Massage/Edging/Release (add light Dom/Fetish +$40)
    $100/30min $130/45 $160/hr $220/90min $280/2hrs


    FemDom/Domination (see My ad in BDSM section)
    $150/30min $200/45min $250/hr $350/90min $450/2hrs $650/3hrs

    I have 3 locations. A private home in Richmond, upscale condos near Rogers Arena in Vancouver and Royal Oak station in Burnaby.

    I AM NOT A FS OR BJ PROVIDER. NO INTIMATE BODY WORSHIP. I DO NOT SWITCH.
    My restrictions are high. If you are looking for an intimate make-out session, I am definitely NOT the right lady for you!



    If you fail to confirm or miss an appointment, it will be your last.

    Available by advance prebooking only!
    I am in school part time this summer
    Deposit may be required.


    Please include in your inquiry; a brief description of yourself, type of session you're interested in,
    preferred day, time, duration and location.

    When booking FemDom/Domination you must include activities of interest,
    experience level, your hard limits and any relevant health issues I should be aware of.

    All vacuous and crude inquires will be ignored.
    Dirty talk doesn't amuse Me. Be a gentleman, not a pig during your correspondence with Me.

    [email protected]
    6046185075 text only
    Prebooking
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  4. #4
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    ☀️Prebooking☀️

    Wednesday May 16 9am-2pm
    Thursday May 17 930am-2pm & 7pm-10pm
    Friday May 18 630pm-10pm
    Saturday May 19 9am-10pm
    Sunday May 20 5pm-10pm
    Monday May 21 9am-10pm
    Tuesday May 22 630pm-10pm

    All sessions must be prebooked!

    Text or email only
    Prebooking for tomorrow/Thursday onwards ...
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  5. #5
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    ☀️ Prebooking for Sunday onwards ☀️

    Sunday May 20 5pm-10pm
    Monday May 21 9am-10pm
    Tuesday May 22 unavailable
    Wednesday May 23 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Thursday May 24 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Friday May 25 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm

    Text or email only
    All sessions must be prebooked!
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  6. #6
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    ☀️ Prebooking for Wednesday May 23 onwards ☀️
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  7. #7
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177


    ☀️ Prebooking ☀️
    Sunday May 27 10am-10pm
    Monday May 28 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Tuesday May 29 930am-2pm
    Wednesday May 30 930am-1pm & 630pm-10pm
    Thursday May 31 930am-1pm & 7pm-10pm
    Friday June 1 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm

    Text or email only
    All sessions must be prebooked

  8. #8
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    June is my last month of weekday daytime availability, from July onwards I’ll be back to evening and weekends only.
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  9. #9
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    June is my last month of weekday daytime availability, from July onwards I’ll be back to evening and weekends only.
    Prebooking

    Text or email only
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  10. #10
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    June is my last month of weekday daytime availability, from July onwards I’ll be back to evening and weekends only.
    Prebooking for Wednesday evening onwards...
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  11. #11
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    Warning!!
    Not your typical massage provider...

    Are you interested in adding some adventure to your massage experience?
    Or, if you are already a BDSM enthusiast, you can spend the entire duration serving and submitting to Me for My own amusement.

    32F
    dress size 2-4
    shoe size 7.5
    5'3 118lbs
    mid-thirties
    I am a petite vixen with a curvy yet slender and toned body. I live a healthy lifestyle, I eat cleanly and workout regularly.

    Sassy personality, seductive sparkling blue eyes, silky dark hair and smooth light skin.
    I am educated and have experience in the medical/health care field.





    .


    Tease & Denial
    Massage/Prostate Massage/Edging/Release (add light Dom/Fetish +$40)
    $100/30min $130/45 $160/hr $220/90min $280/2hrs


    FemDom/Domination (see My ad in BDSM section)
    $150/30min $200/45min $250/hr $350/90min $450/2hrs $650/3hrs

    I have 3 locations. A private home in Richmond, upscale condos near Rogers Arena in Vancouver and Royal Oak station in Burnaby.

    I AM NOT A FS OR BJ PROVIDER. NO INTIMATE BODY WORSHIP. I DO NOT SWITCH.
    My restrictions are high. If you are looking for an intimate make-out session, I am definitely NOT the right lady for you!



    If you fail to confirm or miss an appointment, it will be your last.

    Available by advance prebooking only!
    I am in school part time this summer
    Deposit may be required.


    Please include in your inquiry; a brief description of yourself, type of session you're interested in,
    preferred day, time, duration and location.

    When booking FemDom/Domination you must include activities of interest,
    experience level, your hard limits and any relevant health issues I should be aware of.

    All vacuous and crude inquires will be ignored.
    Dirty talk doesn't amuse Me. Be a gentleman, not a pig during your correspondence with Me.

    [email protected]
    6046185075 text only
    Ive lost count of the number of men who have accused Me of sorcery during edging sessions
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  12. #12
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    ~The Sorceress~

    Prebooking

    Sunday June 24 7pm-10pm
    Monday June 25 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Tuesday June 26 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Wednesday June 27 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Thursday June 28 930am-12noon & 630pm-10pm
    Friday June 29 630pm-10pm
    Saturday June 30 2pm-10pm

    Minimum 3hrs notice

    June 29th-August 20th my availability will be restricted to evenings and weekends only
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  13. #13
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    ~The Sorceress~

    Prebooking

    Sunday June 24 7pm-10pm
    Monday June 25 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Tuesday June 26 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Wednesday June 27 930am-2pm & 630pm-10pm
    Thursday June 28 930am-12noon & 630pm-10pm
    Friday June 29 630pm-10pm
    Saturday June 30 2pm-10pm

    Minimum 3hrs notice

    June 29th-August 20th my availability will be restricted to evenings and weekends only
    My last week of weekday daytime availability until late August!
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  14. #14
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177



    Prebooking
    Monday to Friday 630pm-11pm

    All sessions must be prebooked
    Minimum 3 hours notice for new clients. No exceptions
    Regulars are welcome to try on shorter notice
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  15. #15
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Posts
    3,177


    I currently have 4 incall locations; Downtown Vancouver, South Van/Marpole, Richmond & Burnaby. And soon will have a 5th: Coquitlam

    I do not work shifts at any of My locations.
    All sessions must be prebooked in advance.
    Minimum 3hrs notice for new clients... no exceptions!!
    I will NOT squeeze a stranger into My schedule on short notice even if Im already at My workspace.
    Regulars are allowed to try on shorter notice

    There is a method to My booking protocol madness, but Im under no obligation to explain it to anyone!

    Available 630pm-11pm weekdays
    Weekends ... hours vary

    Text or email only
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •