Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 104

Thread: Still Need Help? Post Your Questions Here!

  1. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Varies now
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy1980 View Post
    How do I create a post?
    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by jgg View Post
    Towards the top of the page, left side, large blue button for +Post a New Thread or +Reply to Thread.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, thereís a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where youíre headed is much more important than what youíve left behind.

  2. #77
    Hi, I donít get a ďpost new threadĒ option? Why canít I post ?

  3. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In Lust Mostly
    Posts
    9,421
    Blog Entries
    18
    Posting GIFís?

    I copied a GIF to my Imgur account and copied it to post an Image. The Image link says it accepts GIFís.

    Hereís my URL.



    As you can see, I get a blank box on my post.

    Any suggestions?


    I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

    Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

    https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc





  4. #79
    Too Old To Die Young
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,907
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    Posting GIFís?

    I copied a GIF to my Imgur account and copied it to post an Image. The Image link says it accepts GIFís.

    Hereís my URL.



    As you can see, I get a blank box on my post.

    Any suggestions?
    I think you had an extra letter on it. I deleted the 'v' at the end and see it embedded in the post on my end. Can you see it?
    You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!


  5. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In Lust Mostly
    Posts
    9,421
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Mountain View Post
    I think you had an extra letter on it. I deleted the 'v' at the end and see it embedded in the post on my end. Can you see it?
    Thanks


    Interesting it was a direct copy from Imgur.


    I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

    Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

    https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc





  6. #81
    Iím trying to post a new thread, but have has no such luck, even with the advice of admin staff . I donít seem to have the option under the forum area to start a new thread ... anyone lend a hand ?

  7. #82
    Every time I delete my stored messages they still stay
    I’m at 40of 40
    Can’t PM you either
    Thx

  8. #83
    how do i delete my account?

  9. #84
    My latest ad keeps coming up blank as of a few minutes ago, anyone know how to fix this please?

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by moeluv View Post
    how do i delete my account?
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...e-Your-Account

  11. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneMae View Post
    My latest ad keeps coming up blank as of a few minutes ago, anyone know how to fix this please?
    I've never seen that before, it's literally a blank page. I'd contact Fred Zed or Mark Service.

  12. #87
    i am wanting to start a new thread but just cant figure it out. i dont see the post new thread tab

  13. #88
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Post #78


    Quote Originally Posted by thorson View Post
    i am wanting to start a new thread but just cant figure it out. i dont see the post new thread tab

  14. #89
    Senior Member KinkyKatey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    525
    Hello I know how to edit a regular thread however I am trying to edit the options on my poll and having no luck, pretty please help.

    Xo
    Katey

  15. #90
    Can I change the name I post with?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •