Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Still Need Help? Post Your Questions Here!

Hello I know how to edit a regular thread however I am trying to edit the options on my poll and having no luck, pretty please help.

Xo
    Katey

Can I change the name I post with?

Quote Originally Posted by talofa View Post
    Can I change the name I post with?
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...-Your-Username

Can I change the name I currently use?

I’ve been away for awhile so I’m not sure how things are with regards to posting comments or starting a new thread as a non-supporting member? One more thing, am I allowed to post about businesses that advertise on Perb, specifically LL?
    Last edited by Miss Kitty; 10-24-2019 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention the “ non-supporting “ member.

Miss Kitty, as an unpaid provider posting, you are confined to posting about topics that have nothing to do with your status as a provider. The lounge certainly. Posting about LL, not.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
    I’ve been away for awhile so I’m not sure how things are with regards to posting comments or starting a new thread as a non-supporting member? One more thing, am I allowed to post about businesses that advertise on Perb, specifically LL?
    Your not allowed to discuss any aspect of business, stick to the weather, cute kittens etc.

Hi Marks,

I wanted to know how to post a thread. I have been searching and cannot figure out how, thank you in advance.

Blue oblong box on the top left side of the forum that says “start new thread”

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567