Advice from the man himself on love, life, and getting rid of gonorrhea
* To recover from an orgy: A long, sound sleep. Casanova believed in the laws of equilibrium. Balance overindulgence with diet, rest, and abstinence.
* To end a relationship: Separation should always be by mutual consent. No heartache, no revenge. If she clings, find her a more suitable man.
* To cure venereal disease: A strict diet of nitrate water for 6 weeks.
* To mend a broken heart: Simply find yourself another, more beautiful woman. Casanova was not above using prostitutes to console him.
* To be handsome: Dress handsome, talk handsome, act handsome. If you believe it, if you radiate it, women will see you that way.
* To tell the difference between true love and sensual pleasure: Pay attention to how you feel afterward. Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure. If it does, it is immortal. The other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.
* To capture a woman's love: Make her feel beautiful when she's with you.
* To live well: Immerse yourself in the present moment.
* To find true happiness: Reminisce.