Thread: Cannot believe??

Unregistered Abuser

Question Cannot believe??

I cannot believe no one knows about any black SP's, or indes, or MP's in Calgary. Surely I am not the only one who likes hot chocolate? I have lived in Bermuda, Florida the Bahamas, and the Caymans for my job. I tell you the girls working down there are awesome. If you like the Halle Berry, Janet Jackson type. I am sure Taylor Maiden is not all this town has to offer? Besides I have seen her already. Thanks.

Exclamation

Having never encountered a Black woman, I am intrigued. Taylor Maiden has left us, and as far as I can tell, there simply IS NOT ANY BLACK TALENT IN CALGARY!!!

Unregistered Abuser

BlackSP'S??

If you have never been with a black woman let me tell you it is great. There is something about them that makes them so sensual. I do not beleive ther is no black talent in this city? Just hard to find. I am amazed though in Edmonton plenty of dark exotic girls advertised in MP and SP agencies. Maybe I have to go to Edmonton.

Unregistered Abuser

Taylor Maiden!!

PS Taylor Maiden is back I read her own post on TERB I think. Not positive. New number. Anyhow I will review her then. She showed up on time. Good looking casual dress, jeans I think. Long braided hair. She is slim and not to busty. Good CBJ, no daty. Did not ask. FS was hot many positions. Doggy was awesome nice and Ti#$. Good massage before and after. Talks dirty. All in all good value. Paid 2 browns and a red but tipped another red. PPS. She used to be a part time dom. but I not sure if she still does that? Looks 8 (I am partial to black women)YMMV atitude 8.5 preformance 8 overall an 8. She could be a ten if she eased her restictions a bit.

Unregistered Abuser

Question black MP's??

Has anyone ever seen Neeka or Channelle at these places? If so please give review.

freakychef,

I thought you might find this new Stephanie's website SP ad interesting:

Hi I'm Jada!

I'm as hot and spicy as they come! I'm a sizzling exotic black with a petite body.

You'll find my personality warm and friendly with a great sense of humor. I am well read in the latest novels and enjoy having an invigorating conversation.

So if you are in need of a little spice in your life! Give me a call at
    1-403-777-0892 let's create some heat!

Picture coming soon!

Unregistered Abuser

Thanks!!

Hey Tanman is she on the website now? As well you said picture to come? I am really interested based on the description.

The saying goes once you have had black its hard to go back

Unregistered Abuser

I agree!!!

Hammer I started by dating black women when I worked in the Caribbean. They outnumber the white women so it was logical. Plus black women are almost always more sexual than white women. Ymmv. I like allk women don't get me wrong. I really dig Asian girls too.

Lord Lickworthy
    I'm in Vancouver and I know a favorite part time SP now living in Calgary. If you gents are good I may give her a call and see if she wants me to refer you hungry dogs on to her. She's a pretty Carribean treat with with sleek legs and nice apple to bite.